Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph

Waiting Till Marriage Is The Way To Go By Mother Nature

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I just recently came across this study on premarital sex and sex after marriage. It's really glad to know that all of us on here might be doing what nature intended us to do. Since the majority of the world are in favor of sleeping around and casual sex, these studies don't often make headlines or you know valuable articles worth reading cause you'll have tons of people bashing all the studies and all the proof it has...lol..

It may be common for couples to have sex before marriage, but a new study shows that couples who wait until marriage are happier with the quality of sex than couples who have intercourse before their vows.

What’s more, couples who delay sex until their wedding night have more stable and happier marriages than couples who have premarital sex, according to the study, which appears in the Journal of Family Psychology.

The study involved 2,035 married participants in an online assessment of marriage called “RELATE.†According to the study, people who waited until marriage:

• rated sexual quality 15% higher than people who had premarital sex
  • rated relationship stability as 22% higher
  • rated satisfaction with their relationships 20% higher
Would love to hear what you guys have to say about this as well.

​Sorry guys i couldn't find the links to the study but if some one has it, please do post it.

Kind Regards

Joseph

3 people like this

It would be interesting to know WHY there are those differences. Perhaps the article you couldn't find explains. The numbers make me question exactly what it is about premarital sex that makes a successful marriage slightly less likely.

1 person likes this