armytiger

Is my friend wrong for not letting me date his "ex"?

7 posts in this topic

My friend from college is friends with a very cute girl who happens to be a virgin at the age of around 30 like me but does not fell that she is the right one for him even tho I think he is still attracted to her.They were never officially dating tho. He is now dating another virgin girl and I think he really likes her and is just praying about whether or not she is the one. They are both about to be doctors! I met the first girl once that he never offically dated but now he refuses to introduce me again to her or ask her if I could have her number! He says he is pretty sure she isn't the one for him. Is he wrong and being selfish?

3 people like this

I don't know your situation, but do you really feel he's prevent you from meeting her for selfish reasons? You should confront him on why he doesn't think she's the one for you. He may think you might be hurt by her and was trying to shield you as a friend.

You know a lot of virgins, I thought we were rare!

Ever heard this one: "All is fair in love and war?"  He might try to pull the "Bros before Hoes" card, but you've got girls to meet.  A real "bro" doesn't c***block...

Yeah, seriously, where are all these virgins; and how do you know they are tellin' the truth?

1 person likes this

Theres nothing wrong with becoming friends and learning more about her. If he's dating someone else he shouldn't care.

Thanks guys I agree. There are some virgin women out there and some that are waiting and strong in faith but I wish i knew where!!! lol

My friend from college is friends with a very cute girl who happens to be a virgin at the age of around 30 like me but does not fell that she is the right one for him even tho I think he is still attracted to her.They were never officially dating tho. He is now dating another virgin girl and I think he really likes her and is just praying about whether or not she is the one. They are both about to be doctors! I met the first girl once that he never offically dated but now he refuses to introduce me again to her or ask her if I could have her number! He says he is pretty sure she isn't the one for him. Is he wrong and being selfish?

Maybe, maybe not. The virgin pool is to small for people to start claiming "dibs" on others. Plus, if he is in love with the other girl (and never loved the first one), then he should hook you up too. If I were you I would A) find a better friend, who wasn't hoarding girls like they were the last drop of water in a desert. and B) threaten to tell his current girl. I mean, if she finds out that his is hoarding another girl on the side, do you think she is going to be happy? She is going to start wondering why HER man is holding on to some other girl, and won't just pass the number on...just sayin'

2 people like this

That all depends on how long you've been friends and how much you trust the friendship, but also how he felt about the first girl and how serious they were. Good friendships are really hard to come by, but you have to decide if it's a good friendship because sometimes friendships aren't trustworthy and positive. If you determine it was a good friendship then yeah I mean do whatever the friend wants. I don't know enough about the sutuation. Like the guy above me said you can just ask your friend.