GodsPhysicist

What if your man...

23 posts in this topic

I have a question for the ladies.  How would you react if your man was a virgin on your wedding night, and he cried during sex?  You know, tears of joy; because he was overwhelmed, it felt better than he thought, and/or he finally found someone he loved that was really worth it?

2 people like this

I have a question for the ladies.  How would you react if your man was a virgin on your wedding night, and he cried during sex?  You know, tears of joy; because he was overwhelmed, it felt better than he thought, and/or he finally found someone he loved that was really worth it?

Aww, that'd be so sweet! I'd probably start crying a little too (if I wasn't crying already).

xxx

4 people like this

I'd think that he was as hot as hell and I'd probably cry too XD

Where were you guys during last night's public chatroll?  There was LOT of trolling on this issue last night, and it was not accepted favorably.  I find the replies to this post much more positive...

Actually, to update, I found a bunch of other forums on the web that address this issue favorably as well.  It seems, while women sometimes cry during orgasm from great sex, these women want to "return the favor" so-to-speak with their men.  These women ask how they can get their men to respond in kind.  Some men report how it strengthens the relationship when it happens.

I think I should be careful asking these things toward the naivete and immaturity of a bunch of alleged virgins in a public chat.  They simply wouldn't really know anyway (if they really are virgins), would they?  I just thought it was something virgins might find worth considering.  Hell, people can sometimes laugh uncontrollably during sex, but I don't think people find that unusual, so I didn't ask about it.  I bet many of them will cry anyway during their first time, hah...

Anyway, let's remember that this is a support group for virgins waiting until marriage, and let's try to follow the examples of the above posters.  It is not that they think favorably to the question, it is that they were more respectful than the public chatroll was last night...

Where were you guys during last night's public chatroll?  There was LOT of trolling on this issue last night, and it was not accepted favorably.  I find the replies to this post much more positive...

Actually, to update, I found a bunch of other forums on the web that address this issue favorably as well.  It seems, while women sometimes cry during orgasm from great sex, these women want to "return the favor" so-to-speak with their men.  These women ask how they can get their men to respond in kind.  Some men report how it strengthens the relationship when it happens.

I think I should be careful asking these things toward the naivete and immaturity of a bunch of alleged virgins in a public chat.  They simply wouldn't really know anyway (if they really are virgins), would they?  I just thought it was something virgins might find worth considering.  Hell, people can sometimes laugh uncontrollably during sex, but I don't think people find that unusual, so I didn't ask about it.  I bet many of them will cry anyway during their first time, hah...

Anyway, let's remember that this is a support group for virgins waiting until marriage, and let's try to follow the examples of the above posters.  It is not that they think favorably to the question, it is that they were more respectful than the public chatroll was last night...

People not reacting or answering how you want them to isn't trolling. If you're going to get on a soapbox over this you're taking the chatroom way too seriously in my opinion.

2 people like this

Out of curiosity, what was said in the chatroom that constituted trolling? I wasn't there, but I'm just wondering what kinds of responses there were.

1 person likes this

People not reacting or answering how you want them to isn't trolling. If you're going to get on a soapbox over this you're taking the chatroom way too seriously in my opinion.

LuLz!  I shoulda just wrote: "Oh no!  Someone's wrong on the internet again!"  Laff.  I will tone it down next time...

Hmmmmm if he started crying, i'd think, 'dang, am i that much of a disappointment?" 

I wouldn't think they were tears of joy.....lol

1 person likes this

Me and my husband are both going to cry on our wedding night. Me because it's the worst experience of my life, and him because he's just realized he's made a horrible mistake.  :D

1 person likes this

Hmmmmm if he started crying, i'd think, 'dang, am i that much of a disappointment?" 

I wouldn't think they were tears of joy.....lol

Are a lot of people missing the part where I state that these are tears of joy?  In this particular example, the acknowledgement is made that they are tears of joy, but STILL interpreted as not.  This keeps happening as I ask the question.  I find it so weird that people shoot straight for: "What am I doing wrong?"  That's not what I mean at all.  Why are a lot of people missing this?

2 people like this

OK the reason why it's a turn on is that men hardly show their emotions around women. Hardly ever. (Maybe it's just the men I know?) So if he's laughing or crying or just showing how passionate he is about that moment, it makes us feel special. That's how I feel anyway.

1 person likes this

wow....I would just take it as a precious and beautiful gift...I would think :" I hold the most handsome man*on earth in my arms and he has the bravery to expose himself to me; to share his deep feelings...he is crying before me...

I would think it is very beautiful and valuable...I would like it a lot...It would be a great TURN ON.

And if he doesn't cry...it doesn't matter..what matters most is what we are sharing together....what matters is that he can be entirely himself with me and I can be myself with him.

(*of course for me, my husband is the most beautiful person upon the earth, beyond mister universe, because he is my man :D:P. I accept no objection to this statement ^_^ ....) 

3 people like this

Are a lot of people missing the part where I state that these are tears of joy?  In this particular example, the acknowledgement is made that they are tears of joy, but STILL interpreted as not.  This keeps happening as I ask the question.  I find it so weird that people shoot straight for: "What am I doing wrong?"  That's not what I mean at all.  Why are a lot of people missing this?

I am not missing this. But I wouldn't interpret crying after sex as tears of joy. I'd think something was wrong unless he followed up with an explanation. Now, if tears fall just a little and he says, "baby, that was so  beautiful, I love your body, your ****** is so sweet (LoL SORRY), you're my everything", (WITHOUT WiMPERING, OMG WIMPERING OR SOBBING IS SUCH A TURN OFF, I MEAN COME ON), THEN I would know they were tears of joy and feeling overwhelmed by the beauty of the moment. I'm a words of affirmation girl. He's have to say something to explain it, or I would think he was upset with me. 

2 people like this

Honestly, I think I'd be cool with it. I mean, sex is a very emotional experience (from what I'm told), and we would have waited a long time. The wedding night would not only be our first time, but the culmination of all that we had waited for, the realization that you could finally be with the person you loved, the actualization of having found your soulmate, and so much more. It's the beginning of us being a family, and the promise that he would never be alone. I think that might be worth a few tears. Plus, we'd be married. If he couldn't cry in front of me at such an emotional time, then who could he cry in front of? I think that a spouse should be your safe haven, the one person who sees all of you, not someone who judges you. But that's just me. 

2 people like this

Honestly, I think I'd be cool with it. I mean, sex is a very emotional experience (from what I'm told), and we would have waited a long time. The wedding night would not only be our first time, but the culmination of all that we had waited for, the realization that you could finally be with the person you loved, the actualization of having found your soulmate, and so much more. It's the beginning of us being a family, and the promise that he would never be alone. I think that might be worth a few tears. Plus, we'd be married. If he couldn't cry in front of me at such an emotional time, then who could he cry in front of? I think that a spouse should be your safe haven, the one person who sees all of you, not someone who judges you. But that's just me. 

That's what I thought.  Not that anyone would actually cry, but the gracious response here seems healthy.  I mean, really.  How does a virgin know anyways whether they hate crying during sex?  How do they know if they still hate it, that they won't cry too?  Responses like these leave the issue open and safe for their partners...

Very good question physicist . As a male virgin who is waiting till marriage I know that I will be very emotional after that moment and I wouldn't doubt that I'd cry because the emotional walls would finally come down and I would finally be able to let it all out so to speak.deep down inside I hope she will feel the same way at that moment .the waiting ,the moments of despair ,the feeling of going through it all by urself will finally be over and I can finally breath again .

It's so awesome to seE that there are men and women that truly understand the enormity of what it's like to wait for that special moment.

Great question

2 people like this

Honestly it would be a major turn off.. Just saying...

Because society says that a man is supposed to only be there big bad tough guy who isn't supposed to show emotion right ?

I think I'll keep my response short on thIs post lol

I am not missing this. But I wouldn't interpret crying after sex as tears of joy. I'd think something was wrong unless he followed up with an explanation. Now, if tears fall just a little and he says, "baby, that was so  beautiful, I love your body, your ****** is so sweet (LoL SORRY), you're my everything", (WITHOUT WiMPERING, OMG WIMPERING OR SOBBING IS SUCH A TURN OFF, I MEAN COME ON), THEN I would know they were tears of joy and feeling overwhelmed by the beauty of the moment. I'm a words of affirmation girl. He's have to say something to explain it, or I would think he was upset with me.

Simply wow,how about "I can understand that sex is beyond the body,beyond an instinctive act of lust and I can understand why you would cry hunny because I'd be crying too ,because sex isn't something I'd be doing with any girl off the street , I saved it for you my soulmate " unless you believe that sex is just something that 2 bodies just get together and do . With my soulmate no verbal explanation should even be necessary .

Very good question physicist . As a male virgin who is waiting till marriage I know that I will be very emotional after that moment and I wouldn't doubt that I'd cry because the emotional walls would finally come down and I would finally be able to let it all out so to speak.deep down inside I hope she will feel the same way at that moment .the waiting ,the moments of despair ,the feeling of going through it all by urself will finally be over and I can finally breath again .

It's so awesome to seE that there are men and women that truly understand the enormity of what it's like to wait for that special moment.

Great question

Well, aren't you a nice guy.  It's great to have another older male waiter in the house.  I can tell you understand.  I noticed that you also posted in the "6-days thread," and I found your reply equally favorable.  I am sure you would be a great addition to our regular evening (in the United States) public chatroll.  We need to keep these young "whipper-snappers" in line! ...heh.  I am sure we can support each other as well-disciplined fellas...

Pleased to meet you, sir...

^^

Well, aren't you a nice guy.  It's great to have another older male waiter in the house.  I can tell you understand.  I noticed that you also posted in the "6-days thread," and I found your reply equally favorable.  I am sure you would be a great addition to our regular evening (in the United States) public chatroll.  We need to keep these young "whipper-snappers" in line! ...heh.  I am sure we can support each other as well-disciplined fellas...

Pleased to meet you, sir...

^^

The pleasure is mine GP , yep we vets gotta stick together , I'll try to make the evening chats as I'm usually doing uber at that time but my day off is Wednesday so I'm sure I can make it during those times .

Again the pleasure is mine sir , it's good to have another veteran voice here .this forum sure has grown since I frequented it before :)

Good to see