Faye

Greetings!

12 posts in this topic

Greeting from the East Coast of the US. My name is Faye and I'm a 23 yr old student with an interest in the medical field.

I got tired of not having many friend that I could relate to in choosing abstinence till marriage so I joined this board. Pleased to meet you all! :D

Welcome, Faye!

Where on the East Coast?

Thank you! I'm in Maryland. What about you?

Georgia is beautiful. I drove down through there not even a few months ago for a stay at a park. It's still cool to see a fellow east coaster :)

Thanks for the welcome, Sweety! Whereabouts on the Coast do you fall?

Welcome Faye! Floridian here ;) ! Enjoy this amazing site where we ppl of the same goal can interact with and encourage other ppl w/the same goal.

Georgia is beautiful. I drove down through there not even a few months ago for a stay at a park.

It's only beautiful outside the bum-riddled, traffic-jammed city. :lol: Which park did you stay at?

Hi Faye, it's so nice to meet you! =) I'm an East-coaster too...from Florida, hopefully moving up to Georgia really soon!

Wow, Florida and Georgia seem to be popular!

Thanks for the welcome Mark Zoe! Nice to meet you guys. I've only been here a couple of days but if anyone needs an ear, I'm perfectly willing to lend one. I know that feeling out of place with your peers can be both a good and bad thing. I think that this site is amazing for helping to alleviate that.

It's only beautiful outside the bum-riddled, traffic-jammed city. Which park did you stay at?

I'm not sure if you're familiar with it but it's the Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge. Here in MD I'm only a few minutes from 2 cities so I knew to avoid the more populated areas haha.

Sounds like we have a lost of east coasters...I'm from the midwest out in OHIO :)