Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kate Middleton

Good Evening

14 posts in this topic

Hello I hope everyone is well tonight:

My name is Chloe I am from the US and I am a college student.It was a blessing to find such a site in this day and age that gives hope to the 1%,my last year of High school I made the pledge to wait till marriage not for my Husband but for God.I know it is not easy especially being in College but it can be done,and I hope to gain further support and inspiration from others and that maybe I can inspire somebody to not give up just yet as well !

​It it so much temptation out there,I had my fair share of relationships that never last simply because of me waiting till marriage and most of the time they do not want that which is their prerogative,I have come so close to the edge of just giving in to keep someone it made me start to reevaluate my life.I feel like the odd one out simply because I do not have anybody to lean on when it comes to this matter,and maybe it will change by being here?

5 people like this

Hi, welcome Chloe!  This is definitely the right place to come for encouragement and camaraderie.  Definitely check out chat - it's a great way to meet people and hang out.  People usually are hanging around in chat by 9 or 10 pm. (EST)

4 people like this

Welcome Chloe! I second what Sabrina said!

1 person likes this

Welcome Chloe! Good to have you here. :)  You can lean on us anytime you feel like giving up and not only. And reevaluations of life are always welcomed, they help keep us on track.

1 person likes this

Hi, Chloe! I'm glad to see you here and I hope you come to like it.

1 person likes this

Glad to have you here, Chloe!