Guest markb4

Buying Lingerie for your GF/Wife

35 posts in this topic

AussieStig,

Thats great for you and your fiancee! I would just be worried that he would wanna see whatever i bought on, and i know guys are more visual so i would rather be more careful than teasing. :P

To be honest I have seen her a few times in just a bra - sometimes our make out sessions have got a little hot and uncontrolled, but we've never gone any further than just looking (for which I'm glad and will be keeping it that way!).

Plus there have been the times she's had to do a quick clothing change in the car while I'm driving her to a date from her work haha

No, thats totally understandable AussieStig. Im fine with a bf seeing that befpre marriage only if we've been seriously dating for quite awhile.

I did buy my gf/wife-to-be romantic PJs once (not racy lingerie) - and she loved them because she felt like I had chosen something to wrap around her when she slept. I thought it was the perfect cuddle even though i wasn't there. :-)

PS... she has bought me sleepwear along the way as well guys! For the guys on here, without getting into who sleeps in what (if they sleep in anything)... there is nothing sexier and more romantic than your girl buying you a pair of silk boxers and a t-shirt. :-) And being just boxers, yes I showed them to her... I just made sure they stayed on :-)

LOL Ian, that's great for you! I don't know how pjs are "romantic" but not "sexy" ?

PJs that are pants+shirt... vs cut shall we say along the curves :-)

Lol oooh okay gotcha.....instead of a lil nightie, a soft shirt and pants....that makes sense. I like that idea for when you weren't there it would make her think of you....cute ;)

I think I'd be really uncomfortable if I had a boyfriend buy me lingerie because I'd be imagining him thinking that's a ticket to seeing me in them and maybe more than just that. It's kind of a slippery slope here. I do really love the whole buying pajamas thing- that's adorable!! :3

Whereas if my husband bought me lingerie, I'd be flattered and really liking the idea. I mean, I've saved by body for him, so why not? This tells me that he's into us and doing the deed!

I wouldn't buy lingerie for a gf, but I'd love to go shopping for lingerie with a fiance/wife.

Once I know the specifics I can buy for her, but I think it'd be more enjoyable to go with than buy for.

1 person likes this

My friend and i were at the mall the other day and saw a middle aged man in VS sorting through a display of underwear lol we were like well guess its for his wife! And then she was like or maybe his mistress! Cuz she can be dramatic like that :P