tsuki

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm Amy.  I'm happy to find out that there are more people who want to wait til marriage.  Can't believe this site really exists but I guess there are sites for everything now a days.  I'm a grad student and research assistant in DC just trying to navigate the urban dating scene but to no success.  Just finding that there aren't many here with the same wtm ideals.  I like to drink hot chocolate, stargaze, travel, and curl up on my couch with a blanket and a good movie.  Looking forward to getting to know people :)

5 people like this

Hello Amy,

Welcome to this place! I guess you will love this place :) . Where are you from, if I may ask? Do you like coconuts?

Some flower I just stole:

2_apricot-blossoms.jpg

Hope you like it :)

2 people like this

Welcome to the site Amy! I've visited DC a couple years ago, and it was absolutely beautiful there!

Hi!  Thanks for the welcome :)  So my parents are from Puerto Rico but I was born in CT and grew up there.  I'm in DC for grad school and work.  Yeah, DC is pretty great.  You should see it during the Cherry Blossom Festival, it's amazing

2 people like this

Why are there so many without pics?  You all should be proud that you haven't given up what God has for you to share with your husband or wife.  We need to be confident of ourselves and be proud.  We're not wanted for anything bad,   We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works.  He is so proud of you guys.  Keep your heads up and keep on keeping on!

Nice to meet you.  Please join the public chat roll with us!  There are both regulars and newbies in the chatroll these days, and it is as full as ever.

BTW, what do you study?  I bet you can't guess what MY area of expertise is, heh...

^^

Why are there so many without pics?  You all should be proud that you haven't given up what God has for you to share with your husband or wife.  We need to be confident of ourselves and be proud.  We're not wanted for anything bad,   We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works.  He is so proud of you guys.  Keep your heads up and keep on keeping on!

The reason that some of us don't show pictures is for security.  Waiting is hard enough, and we don't want to throw it all away.  You see, some of us are attractive, and we don't want people lying to us about their waiting status simply because we are wanted...

Hi, Amy! Welcome!  :)  I also love to stargaze.. and travel, and hot coco and couches and blankets and good movies, haha. So yeah, great to have you here!