Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armytiger

Encouragement from Ruth

3 posts in this topic

One night when I was hurting I opened the Bible and the spirit lead me to read Ruth. Ruth chose to go live in a foreign land with her stepmother Naomi who she loved even though Naomi argued with her not to come because there would be no one for her to marry. Because of her unconditional love Ruth went anyway not even knowing if they would have enough to eat. The Lord sent her to Boaz's farm to harvest wheat where he found favor with her, told his workers to leave her extra wheat and then decided to marry her!(he was wealthy!$$)

If you are Christians be encouraged! If you are like me, it may seem like we are taking a journey with God to a place where there is almost no one to marry. I don't know about you but i'm willing to go through with this because of my unconditional love for Christ. But God will provide us with all of our needs  and a spouse if we trust in Him and put Him first! 

God revealed this to me before I heard it else where but others have said:

Don't settle for Lazyaz, Tiredaz, Brokeaz, or Livewittheymommaaz, get your Boaz! lol

6 people like this

THank you very much for sharing this. The Word of God is so deep and so strengthening...

I do believe when we do the Will of God, we are already more than victorious...

2 people like this

Just a quick correction, Naomi was actually Ruth's mother-in-law and not her stepmother. Which I think is important because how many of us would stick with our mother-in-law through hardships if our late husband was no longer in the picture? lol

4 people like this