Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geraldine

World's greatest math genius. Amazing mathematics prodigy.

6 posts in this topic

Ohh wow I have seen this guy on a few amazing documentaries. There is another savant he worked with from time to time named Kim Peek

1 person likes this

On 12/03/2017 at 9:30 PM, StarGate SG1 said:

Ohh wow I have seen this guy on a few amazing documentaries. There is another savant he worked with from time to time named Kim Peek

Oh yes, this guy is really amazing... I didn't know Kim Peek...I will check about him...

I'm fascinated by geniuses...I like how they think, feel and act differently... They live in a different world in their mind...and they bring beauty in this world :)

One movie I enjoyed : Beautiful mind. It's the story about a true genius.

I also want to see this movie : "Hidden Figures" with amazing inspiring women :)

I have never seen any of those movies but I have heard A Beautiful Mind is a good film. I saw this documentary a while ago and loved it. Check it out and let me knw what you think:

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, StarGate SG1 said:

I have never seen any of those movies but I have heard A Beautiful Mind is a good film. I saw this documentary a while ago and loved it. Check it out and let me knw what you think:

Thank you very much for sharing... :) I will let you know when I have watched it... 

Anyway ...I've just seen the movie "Hidden figures" , wich is on the theaters in France currently..........

Oh my gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!! I highly recommend it !!! 

@StarGate SG1

Thank you very much for having shared this...That's awesome and I really enjoyed it :)