Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swahillian GIft 70x7

And I Thought I Was Internet Savy???

6 posts in this topic

Hi there to all of the WTM community!

My name i s Chantal, and I thought I was internet and computer savy until I tried to post a message on this website to ask how I could also have access into the G.O. Forum.?????!!!!  I batlled with the website  for over an hour (l.o.l) and could find a way to do so.   Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, make this website a little more user friendly.   I'm in love with the WTM website as it expounds on the Christ Centered values that I hold near and dear to me as a Born Again believer for the past 13 years. 

While I'm no spring chicken; in fact today is the last day that I will be 45 y/o; I too am waiting till marriage.  I'm a single mother raising a male child, and I decided long ago to live a life of celibacy until marriage.  

I would love to join the "Girls Only Forum", but the website is not making it beasy for me to do so.  Will someone please help me with this?    If you are a memeber and know how to navigate thorugh the labarynth of this site to ask  Nicole Nova how to join the Girls Only Forum, please let me in on the secret (Giggling all the way)!!! 

Hope to learn the secret before I get married, in Lord knows when, since I'm not in any type of courtship relationship at this time.

--Chantal

Hopeful Optimist

Hey Chantal,

Welcome to the site! To join Girls Only, here are the steps:

1) Log into your WTM account. Press the sign-in tab and enter your username and password.

2) Press the open envelope icon( to the far left of your user name). When the icon is activated, you should see a small page that says inbox.

3) Press on the blue text that says "compose new".

4) In the "message subject" section give your PM a title if you want (like Girls Only access or something)

5) In the large box under "message subject", compose your message.

6) In the "recipient's name" section write NicoleNova.

7) Finally, click on "send message"

Presto, you have just sent your message, :).

Welcome to the community, Swahillian (do you speak Swahili?). Nicely explained, SlayerOfDragon. Feel free to ask anything, Swahillian :)

1 person likes this