Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armytiger

Any one else look at the celebrities and get a little worried?

7 posts in this topic

Lolo Jones beautiful...30s and not married

Lakota Garth beautiful.... not married until 36

AC Green.... Rich and NBA Star not married until 38

Beyonce, Megan Good and a few of the other names ..... should not be on the list!! lol

God is good and worth it! Im a man of God and love my relationship with Him but LORD please don't make me wait that much longer to find the right one!!! lol

1 person likes this

Yes. Sometimes. Especially regarding Lolo Jones. I don´t get it.

She seems to be in a struggle finding guys. It seems like everyone she dates, bails out after a short time because of her WTM.

She´s pretty open about it on her social media outlets and apparently got, as time went on, a little bit of a bitter sweet humour about it.

Her Twitter, for example says: "Holding out till 41 because there needs to be a movie sequel to the 40 year old virgin".

That is very......discouraging. And I mean. Look at her. Most men want his girl to look fine and take care of her body.

It´s quite shocking to me that she can´t find someone who is willing to wait for her.

I hope she doesn´t have to wait until her 40´s. I sincerely hope, that WTM works out for her. She seems like a good, fun person.

Maybe someone should introduce her to this site and then some of you fine fellas will get a chance with her ;)

Okay, I stop rambling now.

1 person likes this

Yes! Lord please help me to meet and marry Lolo Jones if possible. Amen! lol

tooooo funny Armytiger!!!  :D  :lol:  :P

1 person likes this

Related:

Former Miss USA dumps Tim Tebow over commitment to chastity

I really think that celebrity waiters have it a little harder than us ordinary folk. They're operating in a completely different social circle than the rest of us, which makes their pool of available candidates different by association. Someone like Tebow has the status to be able to date supermodels and 'Miss Universe', but there may not be as many fellow waiters in that group. Plus you'd also have to weed out the ones that only want you for your money.

4 people like this