maul4014

Smoking

7 posts in this topic

What is your opinion of tobacco smoking? Do you smoke or not smoke, and If you do do you prefer, cigarettes, cigars or pipes?

Honestly...I really like the smell of some (not all) cigarettes.

However, I had asthma as a child, and heart attacks and cancer run in my family. It'd be absolutely suicidal for me to take up smoking, or to get into a relationship with a smoker.

I prefer a pipe with cherry tobacco, but I do smoke cigarettes from time to time. I only smoke Lucky Strike, Camel Unfiltered, or Pall Mall unfiltered cigarettes. I only smoke unfiltered cigarettes because they are cleaner, this is due to the fact manufactured with the intent to be smoked without a filter and therefore the manufacture uses higher quality tobacco.

My parents are some of the only people in my family who don't smoke, but I remember as a kid how much I hated going round to visit family members who smoked, and the smell would just get in your clothes and hair. So, no, I really don't like smoking. I think it might be close to a non-negotiable with me, because I really wouldn't want to date someone who smoked or bring up my kids in a house where there's smoking.

xxx

5 people like this

Since my Granny died from having lung cancer, my Papaw died from lung problems and my Grandma has COPD, I absolutely loathe smoking. Can not stand it. Don't want to be around people who do smoke.

I do not smoke, I have never and I do not think I will ever. Perhaps it is because I grew upinan environment where this is forbidden, as a christian. Besides,I hate to take the sentif these stuffs.