Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leiria19

Hello everyone!

16 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! My name is Leiria, I just joined this community, kinda unreal that it even exists. 

Anyways, I joined because waiting until marriage is very important to me. I strongly believe that chastity before marriage is crucial in order to have a happy and long lasting relationship, not only in this world but throughout all the worlds of God. 

I love God, music production, playing guitar, vlogging about health, etc...

I was born in Canada and raised in Portugal so I can speak Portuguese as well. 

Don't be shy, please say hi!  :)

4 people like this

Welcome, Leiria! 

What a unique name! I, too, was taken aback to find such a strong-willed community which upholds high standards, morals, and beliefs (especially in a society who demoralizes anything seen as taboo). It is comforting to know that there are still men out there who value WTM and the works of God. I love how you value creating a foundation, a relationship, and marriage before consummation. It is irksome to witness couples (especially the younger generation) who assume that if they are in a relationship that it automatically means sex. It is our responsibility to uphold the value of God's gift and His teachings. I wish you all the best on this journey!  :)

5 people like this

Hey Leiria, Welcome to the site.. What you said about a long lasting marriage, im with you a 100%. .

Not shy but still saying HI! :D welcome and I agree 200000000000000000000% (if that even exist lol)