Geraldine

Very inspiring movies

30 posts in this topic

This movie is science fiction, but it's quite realistic... And even if the message isn't purposedfully spiritual,  there are interesting lessons we can learn regarding life, values and principles. And it has also the love story behind... So, I enjoyed this movie and I would recommend it to relax :)

Edit Warning:   I simply wanted to warn for those of you who are like me...there is a part in the movie that is a little "too sexual" for me. I mean...I don't even know how graphic it it, because I skipped this part as soon as "they"(Tarzan and his wife) started to act hot. To tell the truth, I believe sex is a very beautiful sacred thing...and it was created by God anyway. But it's intimate and private, between a man and his wife...it has nothing to be exposed on screens with mere acquaintances...for me all those actors who kiss plenty of people and who are married in real life...it's like betray their spouses...For me it equals adultery. That's something I like in indian movies...they never kiss each other even in romantic scenes.

This is a science fiction movie, and I think it's a beautiful metaphor regarding life. I enjoyed it

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So deeply touching, edifying, thrilling, encouraging !!!

A true story !! Plus, they were both virgins at their wedding! Awesome ! 

I really recommend this movie

I just saw "Wonder" and it was really wonderful.

If anyone needs some real feels in a movie, a laugh, a sob and food for thought, I highly, highly, recommend it.

1 person likes this

I love "Wonder" as well after I've watched Pixar's Coco. Whenever I see Julia Roberts I remember her character as Erin Brockovich. 

1 person likes this