Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph

Hi Fellow Waiters

17 posts in this topic

Hi Guys and Girls,

Im Joseph, and firstly a big big thank you to the creator and admins of this site. I came across this site in sheer luck and im so glad i found it. Truly a blessing from God to find people on here who think like me and have the same views about sex and marriage.

First off, im from the southern tip of india and i guess there isnt anyone from there on here but it doesn't matter, as long as you guys exist anywhere in the world i have hope..:) ...Im a christian and my faith is one of the main reasons im waiting, simply because i believe God made one man for one women in this world. It's great to finally meet people who have the same values as me and i'd love to get to know all of you.

It's so hard to wait nowadays with most of my friends and cousins telling me its pointless or no girl is going to wait. They keep telling me that im waiting like a loser because most girls do have sex with guys before they get married. To be honest it hurts real bad cause i had many chances to give in but i just held back thinking my wife should be the one and only girl in this world to even see me naked. Sometimes i feel i shouldn't have been born in this generation with values degenerating and so few people with the same views about sex.

Id love to meet a lot of people on here and hoping to make many many friends in the days to come. Only you guys would ever understand why im waiting and my justification behind.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to seeing you all around

7 people like this

Welcome, Joseph! Which state of India are you from? Does the southern tip mean தமிழ௠நாட௠or കേരളം?

1 person likes this

Haha, It's nice to know im not the only one. It's Kerala my brother. Im guessing your from Tamil Nadu. It's nice to meet you.

2 people like this

thanks Heatherk, I guess your new here too. Its nice to meet you...:)

1 person likes this

Hi, Joseph. Welcome! I definitely understand the temptations. WTM is seen as taboo in this generation and people see virgins as prude or cowardice (when in fact, we are patient and brave to not give in). Sex, nowadays, is seen as a sport rather than a gift from God. It's our responsibility to uphold morals and values, especially God's law. So don't let the people around you pressure you into something that will only be a temporary fix if you are not in love, married, and united with our great God. The way He sees you is the only thing that matters; for all the others, who are they to judge you? Cheers and best of luck!  :)

2 people like this

Hello Joseph, thanks for sharing . It's a pleasure to have you among us, God bless you.

Thanks, Im so glad to be amongst you'll. This site was GOD sent along with all the people in it...:)

1 person likes this