Kirsten18

Hello World

19 posts in this topic

Hi, my name is Kirsten just turned 19 years old (yesterday actually) and let me just say this website is a God send.

I honestly feel that people think in this day and age being virgin and waiting until marriage is the biggest taboo and I feel looked down upon, I can't tell you how many times I have heard people say to me, " you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first, it's the same way with people and marriage." :unsure:

When I found this website yesterday, I felt like it was a birthday gift from God, its nice to have a place to go where everyone feels the same as me on the topic of waiting until marriage.  :D

Long story short, HELLO EVERYONE!!!  ^_^  

post-45778-0-69580400-1442672165_thumb.g

8 people like this

That's awesome.  We had a few folks on this site write the very same thing about "test driving a car."  It is in the forum somewhere if you search for it, so you are not alone by any stretch.  You'll find, just as I did, that a lot of your fellow waiters (as we call ourselves) deal with many of the same things as they wait.  One of the things that I find happens very quickly as many join the site is that we becomed relieved that "we aren't the only ones in the world" like ourselves.

If you would like to meet us a little more directly, you might try the public chat roll sometime.  It has already become a "happening place" to make some friends from the web.  I know I have made some nice friends both male and female here.  Usually there is a time in the evenings, at the very least, in the western hemisphere where it gets quite full these days.  I hope you can join us there...

Welcome to a site where people understand...

Also, I see you began with: "Hello World."  Are you a programmer by any chance?  "Hello World" is a part of that culture...

3 people like this

That's awesome.  We had a few folks on this site write the very same thing about "test driving a car."  It is in the forum somewhere if you search for it, so you are not alone by any stretch.  You'll find, just as I did, that a lot of your fellow waiters (as we call ourselves) deal with many of the same things as they wait.  One of the things that I find happens very quickly as many join the site is that we becomed relieved that "we aren't the only ones in the world" like ourselves.

If you would like to meet us a little more directly, you might try the public chat roll sometime.  It has already become a "happening place" to make some friends from the web.  I know I have made some nice friends both male and female here.  Usually there is a time in the evenings, at the very least, in the western hemisphere where it gets quite full these days.  I hope you can join us there...

Welcome to a site where people understand...

Also, I see you began with: "Hello World."  Are you a programmer by any chance?  "Hello World" is a part of that culture...

No, I am not a programmer, Funny story I was watching the Wiz and I couldn't think of a title for my introduction, Michael Jackson i.e the scarecrow said "hello world" during a song and I was like well that would make an interesting title so I used it LOL  :lol:

Welcome, Kirsten! I believe you're right, I also think this was a God sent gift for you and I hope this community will reinforce your decision of waiting 'till marriage anytime you get compared with a car. We're all more than a car, thank God for that. Oh, and happy belated birthday!

3 people like this

Welcome, Kirsten! I believe you're right, I also think this was a God sent gift for you and I hope this community will reinforce your decision of waiting 'till marriage anytime you get compared with a car. We're all more than a car, thank God for that. Oh, and happy belated birthday!

Thank you!!  :D

1 person likes this

Hello there, Kirsten!

Welcome! :) I'm fairly new here myself. And it was definitely eye-opening to see that there are so many people who still value this gift from God (especially in this society where literally everything is sexualized or being a virgin is a punchline  :mad: ) Any who, nice to meet you and I hope I get to talk to you!

2 people like this