Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DHZ

Where can a shy guy go to meet single girls?

6 posts in this topic

I mean, I goto church. But both with both of churches I goto everyone is in their own little groups, which makes it hard for someone like me to meet people. There's also a card shop I goto to play Magic: The Gathering which is mostly filled with guys and few girls. But even then the girls are for the most part just playing with their own friends. Then there's the fact that I just got a new job, but the problem is that it's a very small company so there probably won't be any girls there. I'm going to school, but since I'm programing that means there usually any girls in my classes. Then there's also the fact that my school doesn't really any events or anything that would help you meet someone. I did have some friends to hang out with. But now school is starting up again, so they don't have time to hang out anymore. So that means no chances of meeting girls through them.

I don't know, there's just nowhere to go find a girlfriend. Then there's also the fact that I'm worried that I'll never get married. So really I don't know what to do right now.

You could try joining a ballroom dancing class.  It'll probably be mostly girls, and they'll be thrilled for a male partner.  And you could even say something like, "Oh, I'm learning so I can dance with my mom" (but only if it's true) and they'll think that's really sweet.

2 people like this

You could try joining a ballroom dancing class.  It'll probably be mostly girls, and they'll be thrilled for a male partner.  And you could even say something like, "Oh, I'm learning so I can dance with my mom" (but only if it's true) and they'll think that's really sweet.

Make sure it's ballroom and not salsa.

I mean, I goto church. But both with both of churches I goto everyone is in their own little groups, which makes it hard for someone like me to meet people. There's also a card shop I goto to play Magic: The Gathering which is mostly filled with guys and few girls. But even then the girls are for the most part just playing with their own friends. Then there's the fact that I just got a new job, but the problem is that it's a very small company so there probably won't be any girls there. I'm going to school, but since I'm programing that means there usually any girls in my classes. Then there's also the fact that my school doesn't really any events or anything that would help you meet someone. I did have some friends to hang out with. But now school is starting up again, so they don't have time to hang out anymore. So that means no chances of meeting girls through them.

I don't know, there's just nowhere to go find a girlfriend. Then there's also the fact that I'm worried that I'll never get married. So really I don't know what to do right now.

I'm going to say this: Don't focus too much on girls. Instead pursue other passions in life. There is more to life than focusing to only a relationships.

Right now I believe you need to stop looking for a gf and focus on yourself. I know its hard but try something else like for example like others say ballroom dancing or sports. Its all about going with the flow.

Not to be blunt but I feel like girls don't want to go with you because they can tell that you have a low self esteem and girls hate guys with low self esteem since it's a huge turn off. 

3 people like this