6 posts in this topic

I don't know about anyone else but I find getting around the site (excluding the forums) very troublesome. For example I've been trying to get to my own profile on the main site. I know there must be a button or link somewhere cause I've been there before but can I find it?

Most member/log in sites have a link on the home page to log in and go to your account that's kinda standard.

I thought about messaging someone a creator/admin but then was unable to find a "contact us" section. While I'm here might I also suggest a search bar that would make it much easier to find "that article I saw one time about" this or that.

Anyone else think the site could do with a little update to make it more accessible?

Ah I found the contact email at least. Lol it was on the homepage too

My question still stands though.

To get to your profile, go to the forums. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner. Then click on the "My Profile" link.

Yep I did get there in the end and like I said once you are in the forums it gets easier.

but my point still stands, there should be a direct link to log in from the homepage of the main site

That was just an example. Most sites are easier to navigate.

I think the reason there is no account/log-in button on the main site is that you don't use your account or profile for anything outside the forums. So if you're logging in you're doing so to go to the forums anyway.

A search function on the main site might be useful, but there really aren't that many articles. They all fit on one page.

1 person likes this

Hmm I see what you mean although chat and matchmaker are two items one might use logged in that are not necessary to the forum.

Again that was just one example of how I think site navigation and accessibility could be improved I just find it generally more difficult to find things on this site (even stuff I've seen before) then I would on most other sites I use.

Anyway maybe I rushed into this thread I know I've encountered problems but I hadn't taken proper note so was unable to give more constructive suggestions.