Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K.G.

Have you ever had someone who wouldnt have a serious relationship with you because you were not their type?

2 posts in this topic

I've had this happen to me before. She was all and willing to have a physical relationship with me but would not actually date me because I was not her type. Her type was a country boy who drove a pick up, had tatoos, and had been to jail. I'm more of a cleaned up city boy who drives a Lincoln, dresses like its the fifties, has no tatoos, and avoids jail. Quite funny though. The irony of the situation is that I live in the country and have done farm work since I was able to walk. Has this happened to you before, or is it just me? 

1 person likes this

It happened to me as well KG (couple of times).  I'm just tired to hear "you're such a good guy and you need a good girl"  .. heck .. if I didn't like her, then I wouldnt try to date her and waste my time.  I've made peace what they told me in the past.. and what happened in the past.. stays in the past.  But I've heard I'm not to tanned, or I'm to short for their liking (5'7 / 5'8 .. want a taller guy)  or why are you hybrid?  Heck I can't help it.  Or "why don't you show the same interests I'm into?" .. But honestly.. I'm just tired of people playing with my feelings and show interest, and when you let your guard down and fall for them, then you are not their type.   I can carry on like an old grammaphone and sound pessimistic .. but you are not the only one to whom it happened.  I'm fond of that feeling and it is my acquaintance

4 people like this