Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weapon X

What's your next car?

6 posts in this topic

I've got a 2003 Honda. My next car I plan to get is a 2011 BMW M3. My Honda can't handle the hard mountain/twisty road driving I do. The brakes can't take it and obvious to any car guys it's FWD leads to under steer.

Me: '11 BMW M3, summer 2016, b/c it's one of the best handling cars ever made. 0-60 not bad and faster than most cars on the road. Oh and it looks way better than a regular 3 series

So for anyone into cars. What do you own. What do you plan to get. When and why?

1 person likes this

Not yet a car owner (I just finished college, and my family simply couldn't afford to pay for two cars *and* tuition). I should be getting one in the next few weeks though! I will be inheriting our 5th generation (post-2010 facelift) Ford Mustang.  :D

1 person likes this

Hmmm that's a tough one. I already own two of my dream vehicles, a 04 Cobra and 90 W250 w/ a 12V Cummins. I think if I ever lay out the cash for another vehicle it'll probably be for my third favorite, a 98-2002 2nd gen Dodge 2500 CCSB with the 24V Cummins. I want a Steyr Pinzgauer II, a 65 Shelby Cobra, and a 1933-34 Caterpillar Diesel Thirty-Five but, neither of those are within reach yet. They'll have to wait until after medical school. :D

I'm driving a little kia picanto 2014, which has its ups and downs. Downside ofcourse, is its size and lack of power as well as lack of air condition (bought the cheapo-version ;) ). Upside is its great fuel economy and 7 year warranty. Another unexpected upside is that, because its so tiny and weak, you can always push it to its limits and feel that you're doing extreme driving, like you can never do (legally) in any sports car unless you're at a racetrack :D (Still... A sports car would be nice)

For my next car I'd probably go for something bigger

Though maybe not that big :D

1 person likes this

The newest Lincoln Navigator with blacked out windows, black heat resistant paint, LED head lights, 3 under coats, black leather seats, kevlar lined doors, bullet proof tires, and a V12 engine. Why? Because yes. 

1 person likes this

My 3000GT is still treating me well. My next car will be my usual replacement of my winter vehicle, since I do not want to subject my 3000GT to salt. I'll hopefully be buying a Mazda 3.

1 person likes this