Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cookiemonster

Pet Peeves

13 posts in this topic

What's your biggest pet peeves?

I absolutely hate it when people bite their nails. It's so disgusting.

People who drink directly out of the milk/orange juice container. 

People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available.

People who harm animals.

When you're walking in front of someone on a crowded street then they suddenly decide to stop and text on their phone.

1 person likes this

So many things! Slow walkers when you're in a rush to get somewhere... People who drum their fingers or tap the table in front of them... People who are constantly texting on their phone during a film or theatre performance.

1 person likes this

People who say sorry for every little thing.

Hypocrites.

People who ask do you work here when you're in full uniform.

3 people like this

Pen clicking, gum popping/smacking, keys dangling, customers who ask for a million things seperatly so you have to keep walking to the back where your station is.

when a guy doesn't understand that a girl is hitting on him. like, Dude, does she have to punch U?

1 person likes this

Having to repeat myself because the other person wasn't paying attention. 

Burping. (I know everyone gets gas but when I hear someone burp loud in a restaurant it grosses me out.)

Dirt under the nails/bitten nails.

Nosey people. 

When someone says sorry for something and then they keep doing it.

1 person likes this

People who cut in front of me in the fast lane, and then proceed to slow down to 5 miles below the speed limit. Dude, your lane is over there.

2 people like this

People asking me questions that could be solved with a 30-second Google search.

when a guy doesn't understand that a girl is hitting on him. like, Dude, does she have to punch U?

As a guy...yes. :lol:

4 people like this

Hmmm, I probably have about 20 pet peeves when I'm in my car and on the road. I guess most of those boil down to stop doing things that effect the overall flow of traffic and hinder other drivers while you are in your own little world as if you are the only person on the planet. Mainly it is people that just keep changing lanes for no reason all over the interstate and they keep pulling into faster moving lanes and going slow. Usually slower traffic won't just stay in the lane driving their speed. All the slow drivers start changing lanes all over the road and they spread out and bog down traffic everywhere. Some parts of the interstate by me is five lanes wide. Still, a poker who should be in the slowest lane decides to pull all the way over into the passing lane and ensures no one can pass in the passing lane. When you get a few of these drives on the road there are no more passing lanes. They bog it all down and clog up everything. People don't recognize...this lane is going 70, this lane is going 65, this lane is going 60, they just keep changing the flow speed of all the lanes they enter. Find the lane that is doing  your speed and STAY IN IT!!! Oh, I'm sorry, you're too special and important for that, I didn't realize we were sharing the road with royalty.

I can't stand people that are interrupters while you are talking to them. You'll be right in the middle of your sentence and whatever you've said so far will spark a  thought and off they go talking as if you were done...but you are still in mid sentence. I usually don't stop talking and just keep talking, ignoring that they are attempting to butt in.

1 person likes this