Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AshleyJCutie

Waiting in England?

3 posts in this topic

So I just turned seventeen and I've been a bit worried about my future... Its the time when we are applying to college and struggling to find summer jobs, but thats not really what im worried about. Im pursuing modeling and its working out pretty well for me, so jobs in the future dont worry me. I'm moving to England this coming school year and i'm nervous about finding love there... I most likely wont be returning to America after that, and if I do it will be for vacation.

I'm looked all over online and I cant find the percent of people who are waiting until marriage in the uk. I dont care if he looks like a foot. I dont care if he smells like eggs. I just want him to be waiting until marriage.

My life dream is to marry a wonderful virgin man and raise our children teaching them the values of waiting and the importance of morals. I dont care if I find an amazing guy who has everything. None of it matters if he isnt a waiter. Please help ;-;

4 people like this

I happened to know a UK girl who is WTM. Plus there are UK members here as well. Maybe they can help.

you know that feeling when you get to school and your friend asks you 'did you do the homework?' and you thought there wasnt any, but then you find out your friend was wrong? the huge sigh of relief is what your msg gave me XD thank you soooo much! I guess the stress of trying to move made me worry about things I didnt need to be worrying about. ^^

4 people like this