K.G.

What is your dream guy?

11 posts in this topic

A manly man who makes me feel sexy and wanted and safe and protected but doesn't get in the way of me exerting myself as a strong, independent woman.... oh, you meant girl....

Umm, I'm open to my tastes changing depending on the girl that enters my life, but if I had to give a vague description, I'd probably say a pretty, laid-back girl who takes care of herself physically (just to a healthy extent at least), is kind of geeky (interest in sci-fi/fantasy genres and video games and such), and has some level of interest and knowledge in science. I've become fascinated with biology (mostly evolution) and astrophysics (yeah I know, not directly related), and a little bit of neuroscience, and it would be nice to be able to talk about that stuff on a somewhat high level (as I continue to learn) with my gf/wife. Non-religious is a plus (maybe a requirement, but I'm not totally set on that).

(I need to learn to stop making so many parenthetical remarks)

4 people like this

Matthew McConaughey

No offense to your choices buut... 

YUCK! 

5 people like this

I have my views on a soulmate who can be made or could have been born so ;) . I don't know much celibrities I could mean in such a way.

No offense to your choices buut...

YUCK!

LOL NN.

1 person likes this

A guy on this site. He's so intelligent and mysterious. I think he goes by X or Weapon. He's not online much but he's the kind of guy every girl on here should get to know! 😉

1 person likes this