kkrocsi

Good Girls Exist

19 posts in this topic

Hello, I am fairly new to this blog/website. I wont say which video influenced me to come here :)

I notice in my environment, (i'm from Jamaica) that most men desire "bad girls" and by that I mean the entire load: drinking, smoking, player type, multiple sexual partners, short dresses etc... I am really turned off by it and feel pretty bad because most girls go for it in order to get the guy.

I am a Christian...though I would say I am trying to be every day lol...oh wow, it's harrrrddddd BUT, it can be done. The guys I have met, and I mean that I PRAY before entering relationships, have been the worst yet. No joke; I am serious. It's either we are dating and 2 weeks later, I am "a friend" or I feel unappreciated, inquire about what is going on, get no response for about a week, and then of course, I end it before that week finalizes...The point I am making is, being the good girl who loves the Lord, does well in school, prays etc, I believe is despised by the devil himself. Once a girl has bitten into these modern "Fruits", it's all good with them, or so it seems. The few of us who do not settle or wish to remain pure and chaste are being fought left, right and centre...every angle.

The reason for this, I believe, is if we should reach to the hearts of those guys who are under these tricks and illusion that love, beauty and fun constitute such, then we will begin to replenish what the family have lost from the Garden of Eden...pretty much to our current generation so that the future will be even a little better and God would be pleased. There's truly nothing like family to me. Break the family...the society, world is lost. 

I say get rid of the inner demons now. Do not get too friendly. 

post-45439-0-13636700-1439006697_thumb.j

3 people like this

Wow girl. Welcome! You are not alone anymore. And I feel you about guys wanting bad girls, or to turn a good girl bad----it's a challenge for them. And for the longest time, I felt the average guy didn't like me or that guys didn't notice me. I was pretty but how is pretty enough when you've got pretty girls with banging bodies who willingly show it off? I always used to say, "guys like trashy girls". And yes, they do, but they also like nice girls....maybe not enough to take us super seriously at this point in their lives, and because "the whole world is under the control of the evil one" (1 john 5;19)....BUT I ASSURE YOU, THERE IS A REMNANT. God is always hiding a consecrated group for Himself. This site is proof.

Also, as I've grown older, I've found that some guys really do appreciate me for who I am. And yes, the devil hates a good girl and wants her to backslide. He hates the good girl in the seemingly "bad" girl. He loves deceiving us by causing us to see ourselves the way HE DOES. My point is, you are wanted. You're not alone and you are loved. 

*arms wide open* a WARM WELCOME. 

7 people like this

@waitingforcarats,

Girllllllll, can I tell you?? Grrrr lol...it's crazy out there.

Ohhh...you didn't even know how you helped me lastnight. I was reading an article about a 29 yr old who is still waiting but losing hope; you gave her some "whoop ass" advice lol. TERRIFIC! I watched the video and guess what??, I', heading there right now to finish the others!

At a time in my life where I began to feel like a tiny dot between boulders, I found this site...whether it's fate, God, Universal Laws, Quantum Science...inner purpose etc, I am HAPPY that I did! It is beautiful!

2 people like this

Hello and welcome Kkrocsi :lol:

Tehehe, the Lord has perfect timing! You found this site when you needed it ^_^

Hope this site and the fellowship stregthens you :D

ArtsyGal, girl, you can saaaay that again lol. Thank you!

Perfeccccccttttt timing. The fellowship has been good thus far, thank you. 

God bless!

Thank youuuuuu...it's pretty thrilling. I'm learning alot of things and meeting some really coooooooool persons.

Hi folks, I just want to say hello from Ireland.

Thank you for being so honest in your comments.

I'm still trying to navigate around this site so bear with me.

Hey Peter135,

Welcomeeeeeeee!! Shout out to Ireland from Kingston Jamaica :) 

I know you will greatly benefit from the discussions etc explored here.

Welcome, kkrocsi! I am sure you will find this place very interesting :)