Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slayerofdragon

Waiting Till Marriage:A Man's Perspective

7 posts in this topic

I liked it. Though he learned the hard way, he's speaking truth.

3 people like this

This is an AMAZING post. Thanks for sharing, Chris.

We get so caught up in waiting for our own sakes, when the reason it is such an important issue to ponder is how it affects others. This guy is taking the higher route, despite - or I should say, BECAUSE of -  what he experienced. He's a great example of living motivated by empathy.

2 people like this

I am really glad that somebody is speaking out against this bogus argument of "sexual compatibility", as if my future wife is a walking fleshlight or something. You should have sex with a person because you love them, not the other way around. I just find it really insulting that I am expected to place greater significance on how much I "enjoy" (quotes because I'm sure I will regardless of whether it's as physically pleasing as it could be or not) sex than every other aspect of a relationship.

3 people like this

AWESOME ARTICLE!  I love things like this written from "normal" people, maybe not particularly religious or fanatic, but who also see the value in waiting and realize that what society tells us is really all lies, and that waiting really is the best choice for everyone, it's relevant, the "sexual revolution" was all a bunch of BS that actually hurt us more than it "liberated us" and waiting is not just for "religious nuts." YES

3 people like this