Hello Fellow Posters

22 posts in this topic

Hello there, I noticed this was a place for introducing yourself... and so I am.

Just wanted to say I'm happy there is a site like this. Living life the way I am is very discouraging only because of how isolated I sometimes feel over this.

Anyway. I'd like to make friends with anyone who would like to be friends, I'm a good penpal and I can discuss a variety of topics from social-economic policy and science to what would make a the perfect pizza (and I love pizza).

Some things about me:

I'm a natural extrovert.

I work as a nurse.

I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment (United States Constitution).

I am an ENFJ if you know what your meyers-briggs are.

I'm looking more for friends (the website states to take it slow), as I've had some pretty bad luck with relationships of the romantic kind so anyone is welcome to PM me. Really. I'm really looking for people who can relate with the struggle of waiting till marriage in our post-modern society.

That is all. Yes the picture is me... I am Asian, and while I did like the video intro thread I'll wait a bit before adding mine.

Thank you =)

Welcome Ringer! Nice to see another pizza lover :D

1 person likes this

Hi Photogirl. You have quite a few posts on the forums, I'm still browsing.

Welcome Ringer! Nice to see another pizza lover :D

Ah, but you see I'm not an ordinary pizza lover. I'm a pizza connoisseur. Everything from Fast food chains, Italian and I've even tried an "indian" pizza. There are so many different kinds of pizzas. The best pizza I've had comes from a small shop in Costa Mesa California.

Hello and welcome Ringer :D

You are sure to make lots of friends!

Can't wait to see some of your posts :)

Pizza :D Do you make your own pizza??

1 person likes this

Hello and welcome Ringer :D

You are sure to make lots of friends!

Can't wait to see some of your posts :)

Pizza :D Do you make your own pizza??

Do I make my own pizza?

BAHAHA

What kind of question is that?

I'm a pizza connoisseur

Everyone should know that answer!

-

-

-

-

-

No i dont....

Welcome to the site! Glad to meet a fellow pizza lover and Second Amendment supporter!

Thank you for the welcomes Jasmine, Samaye, and Jessea. Hope to see how everything goes, unfortunately I may not post as much due to moving and starting a new job over the next few weeks.

Slayerofdragon, thank you for the welcome;

Does this mean I still have to private message you for access to the men's forum?

Welcome to the site! Glad to meet a fellow pizza lover and Second Amendment supporter!

Well, Pizza is the best food I mean you got bread, cheese and whatever you want to put on it.

Second best food is rice... cause well... yeah. :D

America was made independent through the use of arms, to be an american means to know that history. I also believe (a topic for another time) that the bill of rights and the constitution was actually inspired by the divine... again a topic for another time. =)

Welcome!

An ENFJ such as yourself will be much loved on here; tolerant, charismatic, sensitive, altruistic...in fact, the world could use more of your type!

I'm an ISTJ aka judgmental and insensitive - your opposite! haha, but I promise I'll be nice :)

You know I have a friend who is an ISTJ who is one of the nicest people I know. Really stubborn on some topics true, but still cared deeply for me as a brother.

My opposite isn't someone who is stubborn, my opposite would be someone who is staunchly indifferent, so you aren't my opposite :)

MBTI is fun to theorize with, but it's just that a theory. Your type won't determine who you are as a person, and as you grow up and mature you'll tend to go closer to the middle as time goes on; which is why it's so hard to determine the type of an elderly person. I still can't tell what some of them are whom I've known for a long time. Age balances you :D

Welcome, Ringer! I am an INFP by the way :)

Haha, we are ideal partners.

Except we are both male ^.^

WELCOME! and I love pizza too! Who doesn't??? haha!

My mother doesn't :(

It's hard to believe I know... pizza and ice cream.

But I've been eating mostly salad. Moving is tough...