cookiemonster

I have to ask...Orgasms

9 posts in this topic

Curious about orgasms after reading an article about how important it is to have one. I don't understand why it's so important to have an orgasm. So have any of you married waiters had one? Is it important to you to have one? Is it difficult to have one?

2 people like this

You know, you don't have to be married, or even sexually active, to figure out some of these answers for yourself.  :P

13 people like this

It may be different for girls since their sexual response is different than guys. I've heard that many women either never achieve orgasm during sex or only have it on occasion. I also heard that many women don't necessarily have to orgasm to be satisfied, it's just simply a bonus. But I could be way off on that. For guys though, the thought of not orgasming during sex is unthinkable. It would be like being in a perpetual state of needing to let out a big sneeze but be forced to hold it in. The lack of sexual release would frustrate us even more than before the sex took place.

Besides, unless the house was on fire, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't finish the job for both people. You better believe I will give it my all to make sure my future wife reaches the Promised Land :D

9 people like this

Curious about orgasms after reading an article about how important it is to have one. I don't understand why it's so important to have an orgasm. So have any of you married waiters had one? Is it important to you to have one? Is it difficult to have one?

You know, you don't have to be married, or even sexually active, to figure out some of these answers for yourself.  :P

Oh MY !!!  Someone may, for the first time, get VERY "in touch" with herself.

Sorry if that joke was too forward, but I can't help it.  It was SO THERE...

In all seriousness, such a personal method of exploring how to answer your own question will pay off in the long run.  Here are some things to consider.  Its not "dirty" to explore you sexual preferences in a personal manner.  These things are sacred and they are no one else's business except your own.  Also, when a woman learns what her preferences are in her developing sexuality, she will better know not only what they are, but how to communicate them to a partner someday.  Another thing is, when a woman learns to take care of her own body, she will be ready to take care of someone else's.  We must master our own bodies before learning how to master a lifelong partner's...

Remember, no one has to know that you've experienced the "little deaths" in secret, as the French put it.  As private as the restroom is, exploring your own body is also as private, not-to-mention just as human.  Every woman is different, and so is every couple as well.  So, it will help you very little to ask someone else.  It will be much more effective for you to FIND OUT...

I have little doubt that your own exploration will be quite successful...

5 people like this

I think they're pretty important, and I get at least one every time, but I try my best not to keep score or live up to someone else's standard. I know people who can get 5 per session, but I am unable to do that. Every woman is different.

If I don't get to orgasm, or not enough times, it takes much longer for me to reach a resting state where I still don't want to keep going. That would be why I think it's important. Otherwise I could keep going to the point of exhaustion...would sex still be good? Of course! But if I didn't have one then my body would feel like I didn't get the full satisfaction.

Also, effort always has to be put into it for me, orgasms don't just happen. But I can get one during foreplay because I need a lot of it for sex to not be painful.

Also, it's good to have a man who is a combination of patient and determined. Being sexually experienced does not magically give the knowledge to make every woman orgasm. I have to put in effort to make it happen (I don't agree with the woman laying there and making the man put in all the effort), but without my husband's cooperation it would probably not happen.

Ok, this got a little more in detailed than I planned...I'm just going to hit post and hope for the best 😶

9 people like this

You know, you don't have to be married, or even sexually active, to figure out some of these answers for yourself. :P

But is it different or difficult with other person?

Oh MY !!! Someone may, for the first time, get VERY "in touch" with herself.

Sorry if that joke was too forward, but I can't help it. It was SO THERE...

In all seriousness, such a personal method of exploring how to answer your own question will pay off in the long run. Here are some things to consider. Its not "dirty" to explore you sexual preferences in a personal manner. These things are sacred and they are no one else's business except your own. Also, when a woman learns what her preferences are in her developing sexuality, she will better know not only what they are, but how to communicate them to a partner someday. Another thing is, when a woman learns to take care of her own body, she will be ready to take care of someone else's. We must master our own bodies before learning how to master a lifelong partner's...

Remember, no one has to know that you've experienced the "little deaths" in secret, as the French put it. As private as the restroom is, exploring your own body is also as private, not-to-mention just as human. Every woman is different, and so is every couple as well. So, it will help you very little to ask someone else. It will be much more effective for you to FIND OUT...

I have little doubt that your own exploration will be quite successful...

But masturbation is different from the actual act of intercourse. How do you know what you'll like. Having a penis or another person touching you is different than doing it on your own.

5 people like this

I hear what you're saying, cookiemonster. Personally, I think masturbation is much different than the experience of sex, and I don't think you have to do it in order to figure out what you like. Really what it would do is let you know how you orgasm (how much pressure, movement, how long etc). But there is no requirement to figure that out beforehand. It might or might not take a little time for you and your partner to figure out what works if you haven't figured it out for yourself.

The excitement would be more if someone else is touching you, and their movements would be different that yours, but your body will still be the same, and will feel the same(though more excited, and I would say more aroused depending on your situation. At least that is my experience.)

1 person likes this

On 7/30/2015 at 1:35 PM, Invincible said:

For guys though, the thought of not orgasming during sex is unthinkable. It would be like being in a perpetual state of needing to let out a big sneeze but be forced to hold it in. The lack of sexual release would frustrate us even more than before the sex took place.

LMAO this is hilariously true. When I was with my ex, sometimes she would orgasm before me and it was "unthinkable" to just be done...Your description is very accurate and funny

1 person likes this