PG1

Comfy clothes around the house...

13 posts in this topic

You find out your girl likes to wear men's pajama bottoms and boxers (like shorts) to be most comfortable to bed or around the house. Or, she likes to steal your shirts or ties once in a while because she likes the style with her skirts or jeans. Maybe she wants to wear your tshirt or sweatshirt around the house, because it's comfy, or smells like you.

How would any of these things make you feel? What would you do if a woman who, no matter what her style for the world to see, liked to run around your home like this?

Would this be something you'd think too weird, and call it quits? Or, would you find it cute, endearing, or sexy?

Oh, and what if the subject doesn't come up before marriage...is that the kind of thing you'd want to know? Or, if you didn't, what would you do?

I'm curious, because it's always portrayed in TV and movies as something men enjoy, and I thought I'd see how true it is. :)

Feel free to add in scenarios, or ideas that fit that I may have left out.

4 people like this

You find out your girl likes to wear men's pajama bottoms and boxers (like shorts) to be most comfortable to bed or around the house. Or, she likes to steal your shirts or ties once in a while because she likes the style with her skirts or jeans. Maybe she wants to wear your tshirt or sweatshirt around the house, because it's comfy, or smells like you.

How would any of these things make you feel? What would you do if a woman who, no matter what her style for the world to see, liked to run around your home like this?

Would this be something you'd think too weird, and call it quits? Or, would you find it cute, endearing, or sexy?

LOL I would go and affectionately wrap my arms around her. I find so cute and endearing. And naughty in a good way. :)
4 people like this

As she owns my heart mind and soul for sure she owns my clothes as well :),  as long as i know she's not a tomboy (as it's not my preference) its always sweet to see her being herself trying  my clothes, that will always bring her closer to my heart even i like to see her in sexy girly lingeries but whatever she puts on will always get my attention  ;)

Oh, and what if the subject doesn't come up before marriage...is that the kind of thing you'd want to know? Or, if you didn't, what would you do?

In terms of wearing men's pajama bottoms or boxers to bed, I think I would be okay with it. To me, comfort is comfort. Besides, I know I don't think about what women wear to bed.   Now if I was married to her and she wanted to wear my underwear to bed, sweater, or take some ties of mine I don't think I would be mine (although my first thought right now would be one of surprise since I am not used to this behavior). I would hope this is a topic my gf and me would explore before marriage, so there wouldn't be no unexpected questions or concerns regarding this topic for either one of us. 

1 person likes this

Or, would you find it cute, endearing, or sexy?

Tick  tick  tick

She may reconsider once she's seen my wardrobe though.... :superwaiter:

I'm somewhat familiar with this from my sister liking to wear her boyfriends' jumpers so I'm a little surprised that some might think it too weird. BUT I would see the weirdness if it was the guy wearing the girl's clothes for some reason [cultural assimilation?! gender roles?]...I guess there is a heightened connotation of some kind of deviant cross-dressing going on. Girls are different in that way - they are free to wear masculine clothing with hardly anyone batting an eye (bar perhaps strict gender dress segregation people). Can't say I'm a total fan of the breakdown of some gender stereotypes....

Ok...to be clear? :) she very well could steal your tshirt or sweatshirt. She may, or may not steal your boxers, or pj bottoms...she may already buy her own...I guess I'm more referring to if she has these things of her own already? :)

2 people like this

This IS SO ME..... except the pajama bottoms and boxer shorts.... that's why us girls have boyshorts lol I love the tshirts and sweaters to be comfy though!

This IS SO ME..... except the pajama bottoms and boxer shorts.... that's why us girls have boyshorts lol I love the tshirts and sweaters to be comfy though!

True, but I don't like boyshorts. I wear boxers to bed (same as I would with shorts or pj bottoms they are just more comfy to me), and around the house, during the summer, and men's PJ bottoms (they're just so much more comfortable imho) or sweat pants during the colder months. :)

I'm glad it's not seen as horrendous to guys. lol

1 person likes this

I find this to be normal behavior for women. If I had to guess, it is like a reminder of their SO and they want to be close to them. Also, its comfortable.

I've honestly never thought about this before. Having pondered a moment, I can say with relative certainty that I would find this behaviour cute. Wearing my clothes or men's pj bottoms because they are more comfortable or because they make her feel close to me is different in my mind than crossdressing, I.e, trying to look and act like a guy (which would scare me). However, I would like to see my wife wear something more ... Feminine? ... once in a while. To me, this seems like one of those personal things that I would cherish discovering about my future wife after we are married. Kind of like discovering that she leaves the cap off the toothpaste (or doesn't). For me, there is no need to discuss this prior to marriage.

1 person likes this

I have lent my sweater or other clothes to my sister and female friends in the past so I don't mind it at all. In fact, I find it endearing that she would find comfort wearing my clothes. I totally agree with Zeke, it would feel a cute way for her to get closer to me.

And this is the hopeless romantic side of me coming out, but I look forward to offering a girl my coat when we're out and it's getting cold.

2 people like this

Wow, I know this is a man's topic but I could not wear men's clothes; I love feeling feminine. I wear lingerie around the house, especially in this heat. Just today 2 college aged men came to my door trying to sell me verizon and I answered the door in my lingerie (Well, my door was already open, I just got up from the couch). They were blushing red and eyeing me the whole time. LOL. I didn't expect that reaction; I'm flat chested!  :lol:

1 person likes this

Well I can't complain because I like lounging about in a onesie some days lol so anything she likes really - except her birthday suit, save that one for me only pls ty ;)

And home is home, it whatever makes us feel comfortable :) I personally think girls look cute when they wear their man's t-shirt or hoodie or caps, but if it's my good ones then we gonna have to wrestle for it!