thegoldenchild

New Here

9 posts in this topic

My name is Peter and I am a 25 year old virgin as a young black male. It boggles me as to how I ended up still a virgin at 25 just as much as it boggles everyone that finds out. I'm handsome, charming and some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen have come to me telling me that they like me. I have always felt that I was different from the average person and I have come to realize that I truly am. I am an old soul that has spent many lifetimes in this celestial wilderness searching for home (or heaven if that is what you would prefer to call it). Any women that ends up my wife I would have to say is a very lucky lady. My last name is Hylton and I am an only son with two sisters. I have discovered that I have a broken heart and this is one cause of me still being a virgin. Though beautiful women approach me from time to time I once was shy, unusually sensitive and nervous. I have gradually closed my heart up from expressing tender feelings over the succession of many lifetimes and I began to fear expressing these feelings. Fortunately, have overcome that fear. I'm not necessarily waiting until marriage but I am waiting until I find someone that I am legitimately in love with. I believe God will excuse partners to mate if their intimate love for one another is genuine. If my partner wishes to wait until she is married then I will respect her wishes. My opinion is that waiting to marriage is too extreme and sexual energy can as a talent of power from God can be multiplied when released through love. I am a 3.7 GPA Associate of Art in Psychology and National Society of Collegiate Scholars full fledge member. I am studying to be an Orgone and Reiki Therapist. I would like to meet a women that would be willing to master an avatar energy mastery course with me that will teach us lucid dreaming, astral projection, telekinesis, aerokinesis, awareness expansion, reality creation and many other wonder spiritual capabilities. I need a women full of joy and kindness as I would appreciate such energies being passed on to my our children. I must warn that I have been told that the devil is out to enslave the people of this planet but I am one of the few on this planet that he is trying to kill me. Reason being is that I am on this planet in this lifetime on a special mission. I am one of those people that was hated by everyone at a young age and never understood why. I understand now that it was because I radiated a tremendous amount of Christ light into this world as a child. The dark spirits of this world sensed it and have been out to kill me ever since. Thus, I ask if you are not looking to develop spiritually then please refrain from inquiring. I am on a mission to save the world but I can not do it alone so I am hoping to find a women brave with love. One reason I would prefer a virgin girl is these women today that aren't virgins are very corrupt minded as a result of adopting view from corrupt minded boyfriends they dated. It's hard to even find a women that would smile and wave hello to you as a stranger nowadays because most people are living in fear and withhold their love from strangers as a result. The women of today are mentally and emotionally damaged from dating men that failed to enhance them spiritually. Only way to capturing their rotten hearts are material possessions like nice cars. I would find capturing their hearts more dangerous than difficult. Virgins are still relatively pure (bearing only personal phobias) and are as such the acceptable offering.

1 person likes this

This is a beautiful letter. I resonate with much of it. (And I'm also really into Orgone, lucid dreaming, awareness expansion, etc.) Welcome and Many Blessings to you!

1 person likes this