mewaiting

Hello!

15 posts in this topic

Hello! I am new here. I am a virgin, because of informed decisions and cultural reasons - some of you might not have heard of this, but in South Asia, this is pretty normal - like in countries like India, etc.

I am vegetarian, I love programming - I am self-taught most of the time and I still do not suck at school studies, thank god. And, sure I have come across many 'anti-virginity' articles, but they still fail to explain the fact that why population is still in very high growth in India while waiting for marriage is very common. They are some annoyed up USAmerican teenagers, I suppose.

The reason why I chose to wait is for the respect I have on sex and the respect I have for my partner. I would love to add the value of first time to my partner and the loving partner to my first time.

I am highly sensitive and a hopeless romantic. I love animals and nature. I did write some so-called romantic writings, yes.

And I am sorry if I talked too much; I am a male, by the way!

2 people like this

Welcome my friend !! and it's ok to speak your mind as long as you feel comfortable about it  :)

1 person likes this

Welcome! Ooh, what did you write? I love writing.

1 person likes this

Hello!

This community seems indeed a great one!

My writings could be found at http://tumblr.ris.rocks . Ignore the first two or three posts, there are parts of my so-called novel.

Thanks Chak, Novelist, samaye, JesSea, Brand0n, NicoleNova, PhotoGirl, poisson! Glad to meet you all, by the way!

4 people like this

Thanks, CarolineWaits.

1 person likes this