Weapon X

Name someone you particularly like on this site!

35 posts in this topic

Like Shia Labouf says, "just do it"!

C'mon ya'll I know their is some attraction between members there must be. If not attraction then admiration. Doesn't have to be romantic attraction, or it could be. Just be honest if you're brave.

1 person likes this

I'll start off to brake the ice

I admire how Vince deals with unruly members. He's respectful, honest and firmly enforces the fair rules of the forums.

11 people like this

I like many people here especially myself! :P No, seriously, I learn a lot from you guys. I enjoy reading articles and opinions by Queen, Vince, Cavalier Youth, Armytiger, GP and so many others here.

2 people like this

Never knew someone enjoyed reading my posts, even though I haven't posted many. Thanks!

You are welcome. I look forward to reading more posts and opinions from you!

I'll start off to brake the ice

I admire how Vince deals with unruly members. He's respectful, honest and firmly enforces the fair rules of the forums.

From the male point of view. Same as you Weapon Vince has my vote every time and I have told him so. And I hope he gets my compliments about this? I am happy with his judgement.

Wow, you guys admire me? You guys have set the bar extremely low :P

I personally admire Steadfast Madcap. Though we pretty much disagree on everything, she is intelligent, calm and levelheaded in pretty much all her posts. She's also one of the very few atheists I know who isn't constantly in a foul mood. lol

8 people like this

Wow, you guys admire me? You guys have set the bar extremely low :P

I personally admire Steadfast Madcap. Though we pretty much disagree on everything, she is intelligent, calm and levelheaded in pretty much all her posts. She's also one of the very few atheists I know who isn't constantly in a foul mood. lol

I was going to o say her, too. She's solid in what she thinks, but seems to keep an openness to listen to others. We don't agree on some stuff, but some we do, and she's genuinely nice to talk with.

3 people like this

I was going to o say her, too. She's solid in what she thinks, but seems to keep an openness to listen to others. We don't agree on some stuff, but some we do, and she's genuinely nice to talk with.

Aw, you're so kind.  :blush: I was going to say the same about you guys!

2 people like this

Haha, I was going to say Steadfast too! I admire how she can argue her point of view in such an articulate way, and on top of that, she's friendly and great with gifs :D

I was also going to say PhotoGirl. She's always so kind and open to everyone, and so much more special than she thinks :)

There's a lot of people I like on this site, but for now I'll name those two.

4 people like this

Haha, I was going to say Steadfast too! I admire how she can argue her point of view in such an articulate way, and on top of that, she's friendly and great with gifs :D

hdfi.gif

You're pretty awesome too CF!

4 people like this

I was also going to say PhotoGirl. She's always so kind and open to everyone, and so much more special than she thinks :)

There's a lot of people I like on this site, but for now I'll name those two.

Awwww. Thank you. That means a lot.

3 people like this

Aw, you're so kind.  :blush: I was going to say the same about you guys!

Thank you. Very very much. It really helps to 'hear' that.

1 person likes this

I was trying to pinpoint one or a couple people, but I just adore everyone :D

I know that's cheating, but the truth!

I really appreciate Chak's kindness... there are probably many more lovely people on this site, and it's hard for me to think of all the names. Also, I find myself not wanting to leave anyone out! So, having a bit of "writer's block" at the moment ;)

Blessings to ALL! ~Noga

:wub: 

4 people like this

There are a lot of folks here that I respect or otherwise think are great people. The ones that stand out for me are Vince and Olivier, mainly because I'm often shocked at how much we tend to agree on stuff lol. They're both friendly yet honest, and aren't the type to compromise their opinion even though it may be unpopular.

8 people like this

There are a lot of folks here that I respect or otherwise think are great people. The ones that stand out for me are Vince and Olivier, mainly because I'm often shocked at how much we tend to agree on stuff lol. They're both friendly yet honest, and aren't the type to compromise their opinion even though it may be unpopular.

Dude, I was just thinking about this the other day! Before you joined I joked about this with Olivier how we must have been separated at birth because we agree on everything. Then at some point, one of us had a skin disease that deviated from our original skin color. Now we know you were the long lost third brother. Since you're both black, chances are I was the one with the skin disease. lol

8 people like this

Dude, I was just thinking about this the other day! Before you joined I joked about this with Olivier how we must have been separated at birth because we agree on everything. Then at some point, one of us had a skin disease that deviated from our original skin color. Now we know you were the long lost third brother. Since you're both black, chances are I was the one with the skin disease. lol

:0

1 person likes this

Vince- I like his protector attribute. He is a noble and strong person.

Samaye- a gentle, understanding spirit; grounded

Bretheny- wise and awesome

Steadfast M- bold, smart, and kickass

Photo girl- thoughtful, gentle, accepting, well-versed

Poseidon- Supportive, wise, likeable

Slayer of Dragon- morally sound, profound, respectable

Nicole- witty, lovely, friendly

Belle Femme- smart, cool

29K- awesome gal, smart, well-rounded

Amber Elizabeth- Funny, brave, enjoy her posts and humor

13 people like this

I've been away from the site for a while, so I haven't gotten to know a lot of you very well. I'm very sorry for that. However, a couple of you stand out in my mind whom I met early on. Vince, you are a great guy and friend. We seem to see eye to eye on most everything and I get tremendous strength from reading your posts. And Nicole, you are a wonderful young lady. I have great respect for you and am glad to know you. To the rest of you .... We need to chat. Haha.

4 people like this

I've been away from the site for a while, so I haven't gotten to know a lot of you very well. I'm very sorry for that. However, a couple of you stand out in my mind whom I met early on. Vince, you are a great guy and friend. We seem to see eye to eye on most everything and I get tremendous strength from reading your posts. And Nicole, you are a wonderful young lady. I have great respect for you and am glad to know you. To the rest of you .... We need to chat. Haha.

Thanks Zeke! I have a lot of respect for you too and I enjoy attempting to beat you at Trivia Crack. lol 

2 people like this

Vince, you are a great guy and friend. We seem to see eye to eye on most everything and I get tremendous strength from reading your posts.

Wow, and here I thought everyone loses brain cells from reading my psychotic ramblings. lol. But seriously though thanks man. You are awesome.

5 people like this

Artsy! She's just Amazing! Besides myself she's the only girl I know that plays Hockey and has similar taste in men hehe I love her bunches. She gives great advice and she's super funny as well is a brilliant ARTIST! Any man will be blessed to have her as a wife!

Eugene! Hubba Hubba hehe seriously though...Eugene is Awesome. He is so heartfelt and loving. He's so respectful and give great advice. Very hardworking and great with Technology. Any woman will be blessed to have him as a friend as I do and he'll be an awesome husband!

Francois! He's the BOMB (no pun intended)! He just like Eugene is heartfelt, loving, and respectful. He's very knowledgeable and Is like a big brother to me. His girlfriend is blessedto have him and I am blessed to have him as a friend!

Dave! Dave Dave Dave! Always a joy to talk to from the day we started talking. He has helped me see so much especially when I had panic attacks with ocd. God bless him! He'll definitely make a woman happy!

Josh (Josh88)! My oh my! I love having biblical conversations with Josh. He is very informative and challenging. He has a loving heart and is very respectful. I'm glad I've gotten to know him. He will make a great husband someday!

Honour(King Khan) we may have different religious views but Honour is an honorable man! He is super funny and I consider him to be a great friend.

Luke! We haven't known each other long but I look up to Luke. He is a truly amazing Godly man. He's straightforward and honorable. I believe he'll make a really awesome husband someday!

I believe I've gotten everyone. If not I'm sorry and when I think about it I'll add!

4 people like this

Hahahahaha, WeaponX, you are silly! Of course there is attraction on the site!! Everyone is very attractive and have great personalities! It is almost impossible for us to not like each other ;)

On that note, here are a few that come to mind...

Vince!! Just like everyone else has said, you are one awesome dude with a BIG  heart, never change :lol: Thanks for being an admin and doing what you do!!

Dave B) When I first met you, my heart ached for you. Now seeing how things are better for you I am so happy!! You are one brave, courageous, kind, caring, brilliant man! 

Eugene :D Tehehehehehehe, Eugene, you are a very smart man, and are so caring! I love how hyper you get B-man!!

Stephen :lol: A lot of people misunderstand you. You are very funny, kind, and love to help people! Thanks for all the help you have given me!!! Tehehe, I think you may be a Techmarine at heart!

GodsPhisicist, mewaiting, and Luke: I just met you guys, but you seam super cool and kind ^_^ Can't wait to chat some more!!

PhotoGirl :lol: You are so sweet, kind, and adorable! Don't forget that!

29K  :P Gosh! I love how independent and a go getting you are!

Jasmine ;) Confident with who you are, that is admirable! Awe!! I love you too Jaz!! <3 <3

Nicole :D You are quirky and cute, thanks for being the girls admin and all that you do.

P.s. my original post had many more smiley faces, but it would not post because I exceeded the maximum amount of emojis that can be use!!! Bummer...

9 people like this

Buster Cannon, on 11 Jul 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:snapback.png

Made me laugh a lot! :lol:

I think it it is really a beautiful friendship...

You three are inspiring:  I do like your faith in Jesus and your strong values. Buster Cannon,Olivier, VInce :You are amongst the people I like on this site.

And I think Vince you have a very humble heart and good sense of humor. :lol: I like it :)

There are a lot of other people I like here but it will take too much place...but they already know it because I told them...

+Mewaiting: for his kindness , sensitiveness, smartness...

+Jasmine for her strong values in Jesus as a proverb 31 woman

+Luke for his great sense of humor and strong values :)

+Sabrina : for her faith, kindness, and other things...

+GP: for his deep faith in Jesus, his cleverness, his love for science, his sense of humor,the way he wants to encourage other people

+SlayerofDragon

+Fernando

+François

+Ellegabrielle

+KingKhan

+PauljustPaul : for his sensitiveness

+Artsygirl

+Jegsyscarr, Samaye, Steadfastmadcap,

It's possible I forgot somebody...But globally, I like everyone on this site...even if we don't always share the same core values...

11 people like this