Brand0n

Hello from Toronto, Canada!

14 posts in this topic

I'm so happy a site like this exists because for the longest time, I've had the impression of being the only person who wants to wait until marriage.

I'd really appreciate your advice if you have any to proffer ... and I look forward to making new friends here!

Cheers,

Brand0n

6 people like this

Welcome! We have members from all different backgrounds, beliefs, and walks of life, so please don't be discouraged! You can make great friends here.  :)

2 people like this

Welcome, Brandon! I second what JesSea said - we're a bunch of diverse people, and I'm sure you'll find a place among us to fit in :)

2 people like this

Welcome Brandon !! i hope you gonna find all the support you need here !! don't worry about the religion as there is only one God and you are already glorifying him  ;)

1 person likes this

Also, I am terrified of divorce. I know the chances of me having to go through one can be greatly reduced if both I and my future wife save ourselves for one another.

Me too ): one of my worst fears if you look at society nowadays.

Anywho, welcome!

2 people like this

Guten Tag!

Ich hoffe, dir geht es gut!

Welcome, Brandon! You sound very interesting! Hope you find what you are looking for on here. Especially encouragement :-)

1 person likes this

Hi Brandon, nice to meet you. I have a friend who lives in Toronto :D

I also joined because apart from my best friend, I'm the only waiter I know and have ever met! haha 

1 person likes this