LookingForTheOne

Men, would you date/marry a taller woman?

48 posts in this topic

I'm 5'4".

I am so attracted by personality that height doesn't come into play. I have dated shorter and taller. I guess if I had to choose he would be taller. You know, tall, dark and handsome :P

I am 6ft so personality is more important as I know then women I will marry can be between 5-6ft

Well I'm only 5'6 and I looove tall men man that's my thing!! Unfortunately I did not marry a tall man ;( He's great but that was one thing I always wanted but oh well I'd pick the happiness we have over him growing 5 more inches! lol

1 person likes this

Yup, in fact I prefer a taller woman.
A woman around 5"10 or so is my preference.
I'm actually looking for a tall woman who I click with lol.

Hmm ok its whats in the heart and mind that attract me to a girl but physically I like a girl 5'4". To 5'6". Not that I have thought about this. Ha ha ...... Col

Yes, I happily would. Taller women are extremely pretty. I'm 7ft myself, so finding a taller girl will be impossible... or not, who knows?

But what really matters the most is the size of the heart...

1 person likes this

Yes, I happily would. Taller women are extremely pretty. I'm 7ft myself, so finding a taller girl will be impossible... or not, who knows?

But what really matters the most is the size of the heart...

:o

3 people like this

I do not understand why this would ever be a problem. Men plan to put their wives on a pedestal on the wedding day, so at that point his wife becomes taller for the rest of the marriage. At least that is my plan.

I know some men feel intimidated by taller women, but I have never understood that. We expect women to tip their heads back to look up at us. We should be willing to do the same thing.

I will admit, if she was a foot taller than me I would probably feel awkward, but a few inches would not matter at all. As long as she can reach my hand to slip on the wedding band and our lips can meet for the wedding kiss, she is the perfect height.

1 person likes this

So true, I would love to have a nice tall wife at least 6ft because I would like tall kids and love tall women

I will admit, if she was a foot taller than me I would probably feel awkward, but a few inches would not matter at all. As long as she can reach my hand to slip on the wedding band and our lips can meet for the wedding kiss, she is the perfect height.

why wouldn't i? if she's the one no doubt i will :lol:, its who she is from the outside that i love and who she is from the inside is what ill love the most

~JM

Yeah, I would date a taller woman.  Height is physical, so it holds no importance.  Obviously, she would need to not think it is a big deal (which, if she wanted to date me, likely would not be).

This may sound straightforward but my answer's never.
Height shouldn't be a problem for me though, my height is 1m83.

I still prefer women between 1m75 and 1m180

I would prefer if she was shorter than me, but I'm 5 feet 9-10 inches & the shortest male on either side of my family. However, I'm willing to put my preference aside, if she had excellent character & similar interests.

I have no problem marrying a taller woman. It's not a big deal to me honestly. It wouldnt make me feel inferior or less of a man. As long as she is the right one, I don't care about that.

2 people like this