LookingForTheOne

Men, would you date/marry a taller woman?

48 posts in this topic

Lol I wouldnt mind since being at 6'1 most girls arent taller than me but if it did arise and I liked her I wouldnt mind now if she was like 7 ft tall thats a different story :lol:

Well 2.5/3 guys like tall girls so far. I guess those odds are good enough lol.

1 person likes this

Well, I think I would prefer someone close to my height (I'm 5'4). But, I don't think I would mind dating/marrying someone who is taller than me.

Haha I knew this question was coming. I have dated two girls taller than me....(I'm 5'10") They were both 6'1" lol. One was just like a one date thing the other was actually like a 3 month relationship. I don't prefer it as I actually like short girls better (like 5' to 5'4 or so is ideal) but at the end of the day it's really all about the person not their height.

2 people like this

Taller than me or taller than the average girl? I like above-average height girls, but girls that are taller than me (I am about 1.88m) tend to freak me out just a little bit. I'm not sure why; they just do...

I'm 6'1", I've seen a couple girls that were taller than me and they were pretty hot :P,

Height won't be something that comes into whether I date someone or not, it'll all be about personality.

Yes I would in a heartbeat. I am secure enough in my own masculinity to not be bothered by height. I'm 6'1" so I kind of prefer women on the taller side anyways.

1 person likes this

I would prefer someone shorter than me, but I can't say if they were attractive and had all of the qualities I look for, that i wouldn't give them a chance.

I would, however I'd think out would be quite uncommon to find a girl who is taller than I am.

By the way I'm 6'6".

Speaking as a girl who is 5'11, this is reassuring to hear :D

5 people like this

Tall women are f***kin SMEXY.

Pardon me, when the passion boils over, I go into Frat Boy Mode. Needless to say, I find long-legged, tall women extremely attractive. 

5 people like this

Speaking as a girl who is 5'11, this is reassuring to hear :D

Whoa! You're tall! Suddenly, I feel short. A rare moment in my life. 

2 people like this

I'm 5'4"!! So I definitly like taller!!!....at least 5'11", however if he is truly great in all the other area I would give it a try if he's a bit shorter...On the other hand....I LOVE a tall man!!!! Giggles! 6" - 6'2"!!! My! My! My! (Fanning myself Scarlett O'hara style!!!! )

Oops! Guess this should have been in the girls section!!! O_0

Yes I would! I prefer tall women over shorter ones but that's just a preference, something I'd like, but wouldn't be required. I'm 6ft 0in and the two women I like are both around 6ft. 

As long as she's not like a foot taller than me haha. 5'11"  so there really aren't any girls I know that are too tall. I really prefer a girl that has the same or similar height to mine. I don't consider it to be important enough to be any sort of deal breaker.

I don't have to worry about that. ;) I am 6'6" and have never seen a woman quite as tall as me. Although one or two came very close. ;) If I found one taller than me or as tall then we would look like a couple from giant land

1 person likes this

I'm 5'4"!! So I definitly like taller!!!....at least 5'11", however if he is truly great in all the other area I would give it a try if he's a bit shorter...On the other hand....I LOVE a tall man!!!! Giggles! 6" - 6'2"!!! My! My! My! (Fanning myself Scarlett O'hara style!!!! )

Oops! Guess this should have been in the girls section!!! O_0

Is it just me, there's something about a taller man that just makes me feel all silly and girly and feminine?

But saying that I couldn't really care less what a guy looks like as long as he has a personality that I love.

2 people like this