Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weapon X

What's your favorite show on Netflix?

14 posts in this topic

My favorite is by far Heartland

Some I do also enjoy are Roswell, The Transporter, House of Cards and 30 for 30.

By the way although Heartland isn't about waiting or Christianity it is a show that a waiter could identify with as far as the young characters go. It's not filled with premarital sex is what I'm eluding to lol.

Daredevil!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Roswell are nostalgic favorites of mine (watched them in the pre-Netflix days!). :D

1 person likes this

Orange is the new black is the reason why I got netflix!! Brooklyn nine nine is funny too!

1 person likes this

Daredevil. I like it due to it being the most realistic out of all the Marvel movies and Tv show. I find almost all the Marvel Movies and TV show too campy.  (The only Marvel movies I would accept is Winter Soldier due to its serious tone and Guardians of the Galaxy because well its really funny and it reminds me of Star Wars)

I don't have Netflix. I'm more of a once-in-a-while-watch-a-movie kind of guy. And I read and draw a lot.

Daredevil, Orange Is the New Black, and Cosmos are my current favorites.

I do not watch much T.V. But when I do, Brooklyn 99 (defiantly not a WTM show but it is hilarious), Forgotten Planet, and then anime :lol: I really like anime :D Tehehehe, who says adults can not watch cartoons! ;)

3 people like this

The Walking Dead (only through season 4), X-files, Heroes, When Calls the Heart, and The Paradise.  Yeah, I know "show" implied a singular show but really it's hard to make up my mind when there are so many good ones!