Sophie

If you could date/marry one celebrity...

54 posts in this topic

No not Shah Rukh Khan :) But if you asked me that seven years ago I would have said S.R.K for sure :P

By the way, sorry for the late reply, I don't know why I didn't see this earlier.

1 person likes this

The singer Ashanti... If it could lead to marriage that`ll be great but since its not then I`ll be very much so content with just dating her :wub:

Another crush, but I'm going to have to say Tim Tebow (are NFL players considered celebrities?)...at least the person he seems to be. Of course, like others have said, I don't know how he is in person. His faith and values are very attractive. I think he is adorable. Plus, this is going to sound horrible, especially on this page, but the boy looks good with or without a shirt! That being said, I was all about Kevin Jonas (so embarassing) forever ago. I think I may just have a thing for the good guys...who are "out of the closet" virgins. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ahh yes, Tim Tebow!! I love that he's so devoted in his faith, and that he's remained a steadfast virgin :wub:

3 people like this

Ahh yes, Tim Tebow!! I love that he's so devoted in his faith, and that he's remained a steadfast virgin :wub:

Tim Tebow me too! And maybe Josh Groban.

2 people like this

David Tennant! But I'd much rather date him in character as The Doctor. I tend to have crushes on fictional characters, not celebrities!

David Tennant! But I'd much rather date him in character as The Doctor. I tend to have crushes on fictional characters, not celebrities!

Lol, we have a fictional crush thread somewhere buried in the Lounge section. You should post your fictional crushes in it.

bill clinton. barack obama. ryan gosling. channing tatum. (short list)

*swoon*

bill clinton. barack obama. ryan gosling. channing tatum. (short list)

*swoon*

Whoaaaa hang on a sec...the last 3 I can understand but BILL CLINTON!?!? Haha jus messin with you but chalk me up as surprised lol!! :P

2 people like this

Whoaaaa hang on a sec...the last 3 I can understand but BILL CLINTON!?!? Haha jus messin with you but chalk me up as surprised lol!! :P

LOL! if i was scandalous, i would say that Monica Lewinsky just got to him first! bahahah! ;)

bill clinton is one handsome man, and hes been aging pretty damn well! :)

Haha I wasn't gonna say it before but yeah I guess he was popular with the ladies!! Bahaha

2 people like this

i mean what girl wouldnt resist any of his pick up lines "Hey you wanna go to my house? the white house."

"the monument was actually inspired by me ;)" (i actually heard that one being used)

3 people like this

Hey, my mom still think Sean Connery is hot and I'd say he's not as well aged at Bill. lol

1 person likes this

I agree with all the Tim Tebow fans too! Some people don't like him because he's cocky, blah, blah, but no celebrity or sports player or any person for that matter is perfect. What he is though is a virgin, WTM and committed to his faith. Those things say a TON about his character and values :) and hes cute ;) that doesnt hurt ;)

3 people like this

I'd have to say

John Cusak. I've always had a crush on him...and he seems like he might be a good guy. Ooh, or, Benedict Cumberbatch...good guy, lovely accent, hot! lol

Of course I think they are both taken.

Oh, to heck with the age difference...Jackie Chan. :)

Do novelists who passed away, count as celebrities?

will smith (when he was single, obviously)

1 person likes this

Melissa Ordway but would need to trick her into a divorce lol

Or T-Swizzle but I'm no match compared to Calvin Harris who she's dating.

They're beautiful but the ladies of wtm.org are better!post-3330-0-16378400-1436822107_thumb.jppost-3330-0-31573700-1436822281_thumb.jp

Bradley Cooper, Lance Gross (black actor).

I'll take em both, please!!!!!! Thank you! LOL :)

Ok ok, now really?

Travie McCoy. So freaking gorgeous. If he wasn't a druggie, he'd be MINE!

Johnny Depp? Pirates of the Caribbean got me hooked on Jack Sparrow.....

I guess I have a thing for drunken men with bad hygiene hahaha

It would have to be Lenny Kravitz. I have been in love with that man since I was 13 years old. Love me some Lenny. I'm finally about to get the opportunity to see him in concert.

Can he be a youtube celebrity?

Cause I would totally marry a guy like him. (As long as he didn't have any of the things that are major deal breakers for me.)

1 person likes this