Sophie

If you could date/marry one celebrity...

54 posts in this topic

This is all hypothetical, so inner beauty doesn't have to count if you don't want it to. lol. I'd have to say...Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel (band.) He's German (so he has a super hot accent,) and he's incredibly hot...but in actual life I'd probably not like him because he is a complete womanizer, a total player, makes incredibly inappropriate jokes (a lot,) and seems very self-centered. On the plus-side, he is a firm believer in animal-rights, he is a vegetarian, a great older twin brother, and has the most gorgeous smile *siiiiigh*

But yeah, I'd probably think "looooser" if I knew him in person. That sense of humour is only hot on TV. In real life, I'd go for his twin brother Bill, who is 22 (so is Tom, duh,) and still a virgin, actually! He is the total romantic of the band.

So what about you?

This is kind of a fun question! B) I wouldn't say I would date or marry this girl (there is a little bit of an age difference lol!) but I've always had a little thing for Sara Evans (country singer). Haha but it's more like just a celebrity crush rather than someone I would actually date (similar to your answer, and I also have no clue what she is actually like lol)

1 person likes this

Oooh my gawsh....hmm Id have to say Lucas from One Tree Hill played by Chad Michael Murray. He is great personality and looks wise and is a total romantic!!! :) :) Or Nathan!!!

1 person likes this

Alison Brie from Community/Mad Men. Innocent on television, terrible in real life; but if we're talking celebrities, there it is.

Fun!

I really don't follow celebs much, but if we could rewind fifteen years so that the age gap was actually respectable, I'd have to go with Johnny Rzeznik from the heyday of the Goo Goo Dolls. He was totally my celeb crush as a teen. I've never heard the man sing a song I didn't like love... And I've always been a fan of the rockstar hair, haa! :lol:

Another crush, but I'm going to have to say Tim Tebow (are NFL players considered celebrities?)...at least the person he seems to be. Of course, like others have said, I don't know how he is in person. His faith and values are very attractive. I think he is adorable. Plus, this is going to sound horrible, especially on this page, but the boy looks good with or without a shirt! That being said, I was all about Kevin Jonas (so embarassing) forever ago. I think I may just have a thing for the good guys...who are "out of the closet" virgins. :D:D

1 person likes this

aaaahhhh!!!!! I love this question!!!!!! :DDDD

I would love to marry:

Mark Ruffalo or Barack Obama♥♥

they're personalities get me everytime now I'm daydreaming ahhhh...

Hmm...

I don't really think there's a lot of celebrities I'd like to go out with, mostly because I have no idea what any of them are like personality-wise, since you only ever see them on movies or on TV or whatnot, never in "real life".

However, based entirely on their voices (because both of them are way too old for me and I know nothing about whether or not they're even nice guys), if I could pick-and-choose a voice for my husband, it'd be either the voice of Michael Crawford, or of Matthieu Chedid. That'd be, the guy who first played Phantom in the musical, and the guy who did the voice of Francoeur the flea in the French version of the film "A Monster in Paris"...

(Give it a minute or so until he begins singing...dreamy...Warning you, though: it's one heck of a catchy song...)

xxx

1 person likes this

I'd have to say Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Aside from the fact that he's like a walking sculpture, he also seems like a nice guy. Of course, he could be a jerk, but I'd like to think he's nice.

Mali

I'd have to say Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Aside from the fact that he's like a walking sculpture, he also seems like a nice guy. Of course, he could be a jerk, but I'd like to think he's nice.

Mali

omg Dwayne Johnson omg!!! I've had like the hugest crush on him for years!!!! Good pick! lol but on the nice/jerk thing he was actually married for a long time considering how he's in the entertainment industry but recently got divorced because he cheated on his wife :( pretty disappointing but isn't he adorable?? :DD

Alexander Skarsgard. He is a work of art. I like Adam Young's personality though.

1 person likes this

WWE wrestler KANE..masked or not he's YUMMY! lol :D

When I was in my late teens, I was such a geek for Kane. Seriously, I collected his toys, clothes, and even had a Kane beanie baby. Back in the day, he really was the closest thing professional wrestling has ever had to a genuinely deep, well-written character. He was this operatic, tragic figure that the bulk of the wrestling fandom never really seemed to appreciate. Most wrestlers are written in such a way so as to inspire a singular, basic emotion--you either boo them, or cheer for them. But Kane, at least in his original masked form, was created to inspire both intimidation and sympathy. It was a fairly complex emotional gamble on the part of the WWF creative team, and they've never really attempted anything similar since. At least, not to my knowledge...I haven't really watched wrestling in a decade or so.

Sorry to derail the thread. :blush:

The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. She is known for her modest elegance and style unlike the run-of-the-mill celebrities who dress like skanks and leak sex tapes. Not to mention she's royalty. It doesn't get better than that :)

5 people like this

I don't really get celebrity crushes, but from what I know of Adam Young, he seems like a good guy. He's Christian, introverted, likes photography, and is very talented. Plus, he seems pretty funny; on his blog, he wrote, "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their ulterior motives questioned."

And then there's this.

2 people like this

To be honest, I don't find most celebrities very appealing. Especially visually, because they tend to look the same to me. The closest I have to a celebrity crush is Eleanor Friedberger, the lead vocalist of one of my favorite bands, the Fiery Furnaces. She's just an interesting person, and I love that she doesn't try to look like everyone else, nor does she put absurd effort into looking different. She only resembles herself, which is a rare thing.

eleanor-friedberger-last-summer-300x269.jpg

1 person likes this

Hehehehe, well.. this is an interesting question :) yeah yeah.. I know this will sound silly.. but I'll say Miss Lolo Jones..^^ She has heart of gold.