Buster Cannon

Steve Harvey Show - Virgin Daters

13 posts in this topic

Really interesting segment on the Steve Harvey show featuring waiters! My parents showed me this (they had it recorded) and I was ready for something cringe-worthy, but I was pleasantly surprised! I really like the fact that, for once, male waiters weren't made out to be weird or awkward, just relatively normal folks that WTM. It was nice of Steve to help them out in their search for a partner as well.

There was a follow-up too:

Thoughts?

13 people like this

Buster, when you ask for "thoughts", I'm hoping this kind of thought is acceptable:

The most attractive girl in that segment iis the one motivated out of morality and spirituality.

God is GOOD!

4 people like this

Nice dating segment from Steve Harvey show. I love when one guy says male virgins do exist! Thanks for sharing Buster Cannon!!!

3 people like this

I like that Steve Harvey decided to have an episode like this. It gives a lot of waiters hope. Thanks for sharing!

2 people like this

There should be more of this xD I would organise it if I had the energy to do anything. 

1 person likes this

I like that Steve Harvey decided to have an episode like this. It gives a lot of waiters hope. Thanks for sharing!

Hope was the first thing that I felt after watching it. WTM.org is a community where there's support and camaraderie, and it's definitely a valuable resource. Still, there's just something about seeing waiters (especially male waiters!) on national TV being portrayed as down-to-earth human beings that makes me smile.

Buster, when you ask for "thoughts", I'm hoping this kind of thought is acceptable:

The most attractive girl in that segment iis the one motivated out of morality and spirituality.

God is GOOD!

NNzGtUT.gif

2 people like this

Hope was the first thing that I felt after watching it. WTM.org is a community where there's support and camaraderie, and it's definitely a valuable resource. Still, there's just something about seeing waiters (especially male waiters!) on national TV being portrayed as down-to-earth human beings that makes me smile.

NNzGtUT.gif

You are my favourite. Just, in general.

3 people like this

I think it was good for us, but I think it was better for people who are not familiar with the idea of waiting until marriage, and who take seriously the stereotype of virgins being unwanted and outcasts who can't get laid. I think it will be an eye-opener for them to realise that some people chose to be virgins for their own reasons, and even though some people aren't virgins by choice, it doesn't have to be for any particular reason other than, "I just haven't had sex yet," since that's all the criteria needed for one to be a virgin.

People these days are afraid of anything even mildly out of their comfort zone, and I think it's an odd point we've reached where more sexually experienced people are more wary of virgins for being different.

4 people like this

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!! THank you for sharing these amazing vids Buster Cannon. It's a shame I couldn't see the first one ,it has been deleted...But anyway, it is so encouraging to watch.

Virgin men are a blessing...And they're normal people :)