ellegabrielle

Hello again :)

17 posts in this topic

Hello fellow waiters!

Just wanted to stop by and greet you all.

This is my first post with this account although not first on wtm.org. I had an account in here before but not very active. The reason I made a new account is because in the meantime I became a christian and turned from a not so determined wtm to now a firm believer in the body as a temple of the Spirit. So, I thought a new me calls for a new account. :)

I hope to take away something from this awesome space and bring a contribution in as well so I'll do my best to come as often as I can.* To those whom I've spoken to already, please excuse my absence; nothing personal, just doing my best in my time management. :rolleyes:

12 people like this

Glad to have you back and to make your acquaintance!

1 person likes this

Thanks guys! After one month I'm back again :)) ... Will do better I promise... I'm understanding how really rare and valuable you guys are put in perspective with our society and it's pressures these days.

2 people like this

Welcome back.  Please be sure to meet us a little more directly in the public chat.  The public chatroom has been a little more occupied lately, so things are starting to pick up...

2 people like this