Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armytiger

Do you think if I knew how it felt it would be a whole lot harder to wait?

6 posts in this topic

I think I know how it would feel tho because of masturbation and dreams... (be honest every ones done it at least guys..) but someone told me I can wait and its too hard for them because they know what its like.

I don't have my V. It's definitely harder.

*DISCLAIMER*  I am not married, but I am successful.

I hope people understand that this is an added benefit to pure celibacy instead of celibacy after relations.  I've heard that it is harder too.  There is a craving that develops after sexual enlightenment that all of my buddies seem to talk about.  They would never understand why I can brush such things off so easily.  Fantasy is the only pull I have ever known and that makes waiting a lot easier.  Innocence is a beautiful thing, and I hope that people realize that the more we are exposed to, the more responsibility is required. 

Knowing through others' testimony tells us sex is wonderful, but actually knowing through experience seems to make things harder when we have to go without.  As human beings, we should take advantage of the warnings from who makes mistakes so that we don't have to make them ourselves.  It is one thing to want something the first time; it is another thing entirely to have to go without after simply "getting things over with."

When I began high school, I thought that getting a driver's license was so far away.  Now, I've been driving longer than I have not been.  When I was learning how to play guitar, I thought I would never solo like a rockstar.  Now, I can "get my pull" putting my riffs through some great gear.  When I began grad school, I thought it would never end.  Now, I have a Ph.D.

Patience is one of the most awesome things in the world.  It allows us to dream big without being unrealistic.  But, guess what?  It also is the mechanism that fulfills our greatest desires.  It is so sweet when patience finally pays off.

I have one more thing I want to try in life, waiting for sex with an awesome wife.  After many great examples, I will probably be able to pull that off too with the same help from Jesus I have gotten with everything else.

We are not missing out on anything when we are patient enough to wait for something worthwhile.  The difference is, we are more likely to form lasting lifestyles searching for things that are worth waiting for.  Guitars, cars, and studying the inner workings of stars are some great examples of things in my personal life that have all lasted to this day after it felt like I was waiting a long time for each of them.  I can only imagine the pain of craving something again that I threw away in fleeting moments.  I have been spared such things by being patient, and I know I am not missing out on anything.

10 people like this

Well said GodsPhysicist!!! I agree with you that patience is key and we should learn from others' mistakes. Yes, as waiters, we must continue to trust God and know that there is an awesome partner waiting just like we do.

2 people like this

This is awesome God's physicist.

And to answer the question, 

ABSOLUTELY. Because I even crave the sexual things I HAVE done. I crave the kissing, hand-holding, how a guy will hold me and squeeze  me, sitting in a guy's lap and putting your head against his chest, listening to his heart beat, and some other things that are too explicit to describe LOL

2 people like this