Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest markb4

Gonna Be Leaving the Site

9 posts in this topic

Hello fellow WTMers,

I have some sad news to announce which I've told some people already: I'm going to be leaving the site. Yes, I can hear you all gasp. And no, I'm not stopping waiting till marriage.

I personally feel that I've run the gamut of all that I can offer to the site. I feel I've asked/answered everything on the forums that I possibly can. And I've been one of the first regular members on this site since like 2011, so I think it's time to step down and let the "newer generation" take over.

I'm going to miss you all. If you want to keep in touch, you can email me at aloysius.zimmerplotz@gmail.com.

You can also find me on my two blogs: markb4.wordpress.com and myliveactiondisneyproject.wordpress.com.

Thanks to Mike for creating this site!

Aw too bad, markb4

I wish you the best, and glad to hear you're still WTM!

Aw too bad, markb4

I wish you the best, and glad to hear you're still WTM!

Thanks! And yeah, WTM isn't gonna change for me.

Even its few days am here, i feel sorry seeing you leaving, Thanks for your efforts  making this site a better and safe place for everyone of us and all the best in your life !!  

Sorry to hear that.

You haven't answered everything though 'what happens when you put a chameleon on a mirror'? :P

Good luck though :)

1 person likes this

Hello fellow WTMers,

I have some sad news to announce which I've told some people already: I'm going to be leaving the site. Yes, I can hear you all gasp. And no, I'm not stopping waiting till marriage.

I personally feel that I've run the gamut of all that I can offer to the site. I feel I've asked/answered everything on the forums that I possibly can. And I've been one of the first regular members on this site since like 2011, so I think it's time to step down and let the "newer generation" take over.

I'm going to miss you all. If you want to keep in touch, you can email me at aloysius.zimmerplotz@gmail.com.

You can also find me on my two blogs: markb4.wordpress.com and myliveactiondisneyproject.wordpress.com.

Thanks to Mike for creating this site!

I just got back on here though lol... :'( 

I can understand though. Take care man, I'll follow your blogs. Wish you all the best with your endeavors :)

Even its few days am here, i feel sorry seeing you leaving, Thanks for your efforts  making this site a better and safe place for everyone of us and all the best in your life !!  

Thanks! Hope you have a good time on this site!

Sorry to hear that.

You haven't answered everything though 'what happens when you put a chameleon on a mirror'? :P

Good luck though :)

I'm guessing he goes all transparent-like, lol.

I just got back on here though lol... :'( 

I can understand though. Take care man, I'll follow your blogs. Wish you all the best with your endeavors :)

Thanks! Take care!

Thank you for all you have done, Mark.

Best of luck on your future endeavors!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0