Buster Cannon

Article - Practical ways to improve your attractiveness and desirability for a Christian spouse

27 posts in this topic

Practical ways...I was expecting stuff like 'Trim your nosehairs'. But then there might be some women who like it wild?  :unsure:

One would think there are more important things for guys to work on than presenting confidence. Say, kindness, gentleness, thoughtfulness.......these things will get you noticed by the right kind of women and are good to develop regardless.

Yes, confidence is a leadership trait but too frequently those with ample confidence but not enough competence are out leading/getting heard simply because they are more confident. In that way developing confidence is good but I'd direct more towards developing competence - unless you want that whole swag gangsta confidence *cringes inside* with nothing to back it up. Competence will generally feed into confidence. I get the whole first impressions thing but I'd rather surprise someone with my unassuming competence than disappoint/mislead someone with my incompetent confidence. In this way I found the article rather superficial/preliminary: it may help you get noticed by strangers but won't be enough to hold someone's interest looking for long-term substance.

As for the whole marital rape thing....*wheels out suspension rack, whip, and strap-on*.......

Whoa, whoa, whoa...This writer is telling guys to sit in chairs with their legs wide open? That's one of the most off-putting things I see guys doing, sitting there across from me like he's trying to show off his thingy, or just say, "Look at me, I'm a man, I want to fertilise all your eggs." Please don't do this.

ROFL! :lol: Indeed, makes me feel that much better about my habit for crossing my legs  :). Hopefully I won't have to think of this every time I do now....

No make up

*thumbs up*!!!!! (how do you do a text emoticon for this??)

1 person likes this

I'd rather surprise someone with my unassuming competence than disappoint/mislead someone with my incompetent confidence. 

YES.