Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zoe

Hi!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! It's great to be here! I've been reading this website for a while but just recently joined the forums and I'm very happy to be here! :) I'm 22-years-old, and decided at a very young age to save myself for marriage. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life and I couldn't be happier! I'm also in a very serious relationship with an incredible man who is also 22-years-old. He respects women and himself and is a virgin, but he never planned to wait for marriage but is 100% supportive of my decision!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! =)

Welcome Zoe! Welcome to a site of ppl with the same goal in mind, and hopefully, we'll all continue to encourage each other to not give up or give in to society.

Hi Zoe!

Welcome! I think you'll fit in nicely here. And congrats on finding a solid man!

hopefully we'll all continue to encourage each other to not give up or give in to society.

Also, this. :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcomes, Mark and Mike! =) And Mike...I LOVE your avatar! I loved that movie so much and it was actually the first movie me and my SO saw together in a theater!

Zoe, that's awesome you've found a keeper...I hope to find someone like that as well =)