Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lexia322

is this happening to anybody else? (account hack or system glitch?)

7 posts in this topic

for the last couple days in a row, somebody's been hacking my account (logging in when i'm not here) at first I was like maybe it's a system glitch but it's still happening (even after I changed my password)

is anybody else experiencing this or is it just me

I dunno if this is a system glitch or if somebody out there is tryna be cute and play games.

it happened again. I know dang well I logged out at 12:27pm today after I posted this topic but somebody logged out of my account at 4:52pm and then again at 7:39pm.

can one of the mods here plz delete my account so this fool won't even have an account to hack into.

my account isn't even worth hacking into so I dunno why this fool chose it but it still pisses me off so plz shut it down. I don't want it anymore anyway

thanks.

Instead of deleting your account, couldn't you just change your password?

I checked your IP history, and only one has been used in recent months. I know almost nothing about this sort of thing, though...

How are you able to tell someone is using it? Checking your profile while not logged in?

well i first suspected something was off when my profile said that I logged in when I didn't. (was at work/ or was out and about during that time so I couldn't have logged in). and then the same thing kept happening so I checked/spied on my profile during the day (without logging in) to see and my "last login" kept showing new times. this only started happening couple days ago.

in the past, if I went away for two weeks or whatever, nothing in my profile changed. things stayed the way I left it.

I don't even know what's going on. i'm confused over here too.