Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechman

How far is to far?

5 posts in this topic

I guess this is a personal question but one I want to ask. How far can your future husband have gone with someone else and you still love him? Being a semi-waiter myself (If Im with my soulmate then id be okay with doing the deed early but Id need to know that I going to marry her and shed have to understand that if we had sex that a wedding ring would be on her finger shortly.) I think about how much my future wife can go before ill say no. And ive found my bare minimum and also what id prefer from her. Because of my past ive gone almost all the way with a girl who because i was with her for 6 years or so and i assumed marrage and didn't think shed leave me but it happened and now i have to find someone else to love with a past that im not sure how many girls who are waiting for MR. right would accept. So i thought id ask everyone here just what do you require mr. right to have not done before being with you? and are the reasons hes done something in the past effect if youll forgive it or is it no exceptions?

For me personally kissing. Even then that's a little skeptical but since almost every has kissed a person they have dated I'd definitely look pass that. Also if God, sent a non virgin that is now waiting for the right one and he's sincere I'd even look past that with God's help.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.... you're semi-wtm but you'll have sex when you're engaged? That's not wtm thats wte (waiting till engagement). The factor you should think of on that part is what if she (God forbid) use you to get the ring and say yes but after you've had sex she decides engagement off?

I don't have a problem with waiting till marriage it's just if I felt comfortable and safe and I knew wed be getting married that I'd be okay with it happening before our wedding night. But if someone swindled me for years just to get my perverbial cherry then I made a terrible choice in who I fell in love with which wouldn't be a first for me

The past is... the past. What matters to me, is that my partner and I have compatible morals in the present and in the future.

1 person likes this

Being a semi-waiter myself (If Im with my soulmate then id be okay with doing the deed early but Id need to know that I going to marry her and shed have to understand that if we had sex that a wedding ring would be on her finger shortly.)

I'm a semi-waiter as well.  :) This is despite actually having pretty strict standards for what I was looking for in a partner; I wanted my very first kiss to be with the person I'd end up with forever, and to have that from them in return. Luckily it has worked out for me! Our sixth anniversary is in just a few days.

The factor you should think of on that part is what if she (God forbid) use you to get the ring and say yes but after you've had sex she decides engagement off?

The thing is, casual sex is easier to find than ever these days. There are multiple apps people can use to browse potential hook-ups instantly. If someone is only after sex, they'll pursue those avenues rather than leading a waiter on for years just to get laid. The only exception would be if that someone is genuinely out to abuse, hurt, and manipulate their waiting partner -- in which case I don't see how waiting for legal marriage would make much of a difference in the waiter's ultimate unhappy fate.

2 people like this