Invincible

Man caves

35 posts in this topic

The way I see it, the majority of the home should be communal space. So if he gets to have his own dedicated space, then I should too! :D  I would hope we'd have enough in common to be able to come to reasonable compromises without it having to go that far though. Kids get to have reasonable dominion over their own space though, because the rest of the house is really determined by the parents.

That tech+gun setup looks like a Texan nerd's dream. If I were to have total dominion over a space, I'd want one half to be that and the other half to be this:

bathroom.jpg

Loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. 

that looks like a sanctuary. love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Not sure how it would work, but I am thinking mine would have a reading nook and be a prayer room all in one.

https://www.pinterest.com/dmtetrault101/woman-cave/

https://www.pinterest.com/janeljmg/woman-cave/

If you search "woman cave' on pinterest, [boards, not pins] you will probably get the idea. 

Sorry, couldnt figure out how to post images lol

1 person likes this

Hmmmmmm I guess for me its gonna be a really huge library with antique furniture around... say the early 1800s! :D 

4 people like this

Or just super gay.  ;)

what happens in the man cave , stays in the man cave

I would want a man cave with something like this

d2e0fef5ebc91e16528e030da57a4490.jpg

with a grand piano and a computer and steampunk furniture

1 person likes this

gamers+delight.png

Ooh, an air-hockey table! I wasn't paying enough attention the first time I looked. Air-hockey is awesome! I love air-hockey. It's the only sport I can play fairly well (it counts as a sport, right?). Maybe my library could have an air-hockey table in it. Perhaps I could also have a snack bar, with a slushy machine, and ice cream, and hot dogs, and popcorn. And perhaps a little bowling alley...

Yeah, maybe they don't go in libraries. Maybe I need an air-hockey and hot dog room...

xxx

5 people like this

Ooh, an air-hockey table! I wasn't paying enough attention the first time I looked. Air-hockey is awesome! I love air-hockey. It's the only sport I can play fairly well (it counts as a sport, right?). Maybe my library could have an air-hockey table in it. Perhaps I could also have a snack bar, with a slushy machine, and ice cream, and hot dogs, and popcorn. And perhaps a little bowling alley...

Yeah, maybe they don't go in libraries. Maybe I need an air-hockey and hot dog room...

xxx

I really like air hockey, too. :) not very good at it, though.

1 person likes this

I really like air hockey, too. :) not very good at it, though.

Well, my definition of playing "fairly well" is "winning 50% of games when playing against my dad", so...

xxx

1 person likes this

My mancave would probably be a larger-than-usual home office. I couldn't find a picture but something rustic, nice wood and stone work, massive desk, and access to the outside. It has to at least have a balcony, preferably access to a private little courtyard for plants, a pond and perhaps a tinkering workspace. Wouldn't want something couped up like in the basement with no view. Though this sounds more like a me-cave than a man-cave  :P

1 person likes this

I would want a study like this. abel-residence-005.jpg

Or like this

4326541391_47eb9b4c5b_b.jpg

3 people like this