MuWarriorZ

Hello there! It's nice to meet you! I'm glad I'm not alone!

10 posts in this topic

I'm a 23 year old guy who hasn't even started dating anyone outside of online relationships with people I happened to meet in websites I used to frequent. It's not that I don't have any friends, but it's just that nobody I know believes in waiting until marriage to have sex, so I've decided to abstain myself all my life and wait for the right person to come.

In my search for where to meet like-minded people, I stumbled upon this website, and now I realize I'm not alone. Finding this forum has given me hope I was starting to lose, and maybe I'll be able to meet the right person through this forum.

To this point, I haven't even gone as far as to kiss someone in the lips, or in erogenous places, although at this age, I'm finally feeling like it's the right time to actually work towards meeting that special someone who shares that same belief of waiting until marriage.

I don't believe in a god, but I have decided to abstain myself in order to avoid problems, and to learn all those things new to me with someone who I happen to like, who shares the same beliefs with me. I've had all kinds of pressure from friends, my sister, and even from my mother, who always used to buy me condoms "in case" something happened. It took me a long while to convince her that I wouldn't do anything with anyone.

Anyway, enough of that. Right now I'm about to receive a BS in applied mathematics. Since this will signify a change in my life, I thought I would try to find some like-minded people who I can meet and be inspired by to keep waiting for the right person. My hobbies include cycling, playing videogames, playing chess (rated nearly 1900), and I just recently started training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to complement me as a fighter. A 2nd Dan in taekwondo doesn't give you any grappling or ground-fighting experience after all.

I hope I can meet more like-minded people, learn about your stories and your experiences and be constantly inspired, and I wish to find the right person with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life with, who feels the same way about me.

4 people like this

Welcome! It's good to see another gamer on here, I also just started Jiu Jitsu too! Nice to "meet" you too  :D

Welcome!

Also nice to see I'm not the only one who likes chess, haha! (Although I'm sure you'd beat me ;) )

Great to meet you! You are definitely not alone in your pursuit to wait until marriage; there are a lot of 20-something guys like us who are committed to that for a variety of reasons.

Funny that your hobbies are pretty similar to mine: I enjoy cycling, video games, and have played tournament chess before (used to be rated before I stopped doing it). So you have many things in common with folks here!

hello!

It's a good thing that you have encontered this site; I wish you remain patient till mariage with your future Partner. As I like to advice Young people, surround yourself ith like-minded people and avoid certain conversations or movies. God bless you (even if you do not believe in God lol)

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to participate in our discussions (or start one yourself).