Peter

Greetings from Denmark!

29 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Having been previously passive, I realized it may be high time for me to start looking for the girl in my life, and I'm really glad I found this site!

I have always wanted to save that "special moment" for a special someone-whom-I-havent-met-yet. Not just because of religion, although I am christian, but to create the best chances for a lasting relationship. Apparently general population doesn't think that way. At least not here in Denmark.

For a while it seemed like I was nearly alone for thinking like this(waiting), and my chances were next to none to find someone who was also waiting. But just seeing this site is a huge encouragement! Every comment is either a comfort or words of wisdom. Having read a lot already, I am filled with renewed hope that this is not at all impossible.

You guys rock!

A little introduction of myself:

My name is Peter Jacob, (but calling me just Peter, "PJ" or Jacob is all fine! :P )

I'm currently studying to become Mechanical Engineer at Aalborg University in Denmark.

The study takes most of my time, but when not studying, I enjoy relaxing through video-games, watching movies, doing something creative, going to church or sometimes reading books.

I love being creative, making all things from robots to video-games to chainmaille. I consider it all hobbies! :D

But sadly, spare time feels like a depleting resource in these days, and I never get done as many of my hobbies as I'd like.

Feel free to ask me anything. :D

5 people like this

Hi! Same in England really. Welcome! You Danes are on a roll TV wise. The Killing, Borgen, The Bridge... I know that last one was bi-lingual but man Danish TV is so good! Especially the first two.

Your cat is cute as well by the way!

Hi! Same in England really. Welcome! You Danes are on a roll TV wise. The Killing, Borgen, The Bridge... I know that last one was bi-lingual but man Danish TV is so good! Especially the first two.

Your cat is cute as well by the way!

Haha, thanks a lot JDmantel! :D

Welcome Peter!

Thanks Samaye! :)

Welcome Jacob! :D

So you build robots? How many do you have so far? And video games!

Welcome. :)

Thanks Photogirl! :)

Welcome Jacob! :D

So you build robots? How many do you have so far? And video games!

Thanks Jasmine! As for robots, I've lost count. I have little army of simple "critters", and then a few more and more advanced ones. Mentionable is a four-legged walker and the other is a simple robot arm. I currently have a project of a much more advanced robot arm, in fact a tiny version of the industrial robot arm. Its difficult but I'm liking the challenge! :)

1 person likes this

hello Javob, welcome to the club. have a good day,

God bless u

Thank you Meandmyfaith! :)

Hi Peter. Welcome to the site! :).

Love the cat!

Thanks Raz! :D

Hi Peter, welcome to the site! We're glad to have you here :)

(It always makes me happy when fellow continental Europeans join, since we seem to be rarer!)

Hi Peter, welcome to the site! We're glad to have you here :)

(It always makes me happy when fellow continental Europeans join, since we seem to be rarer!)

Thank you CrystalFaerie! Happy to expand this sites number of europeans! :D

2 people like this

Welcome to the site!

Thanks Markb4! I'm loving your Disney villain background btw :D

Welcome, Peter! :)

I reckon you'll really enjoy being here, as everyone seems to be so lovely. Meanwhile, your hobbies (and studies) intrigue me to no end; so be prepared for me to ask you about them in great detail, sometime in the future. :P

1 person likes this

Welcome, Peter! :)

I reckon you'll really enjoy being here, as everyone seems to be so lovely. Meanwhile, your hobbies (and studies) intrigue me to no end; so be prepared for me to ask you about them in great detail, sometime in the future. :P

Thanks Caroline! Feel free to ask, I'd love to tell you all about it! :D

1 person likes this

Hey Jacob!Greetings from France!

I heard that Danes are very beautiful :D

Haha, thanks Charlotte! But I must disagree, I think the French are much prettier! :D

Glad that you found us, Peter! There are a lot of us who are right where you are with being ready to meet someone and being willing to wait for marriage with him or her. You're in good company!

Hopefully this community can help you through so that you don't get so desperate you fall in love with one of your robots!

1 person likes this

Glad that you found us, Peter! There are a lot of us who are right where you are with being ready to meet someone and being willing to wait for marriage with him or her. You're in good company!

Hopefully this community can help you through so that you don't get so desperate you fall in love with one of your robots!

Haha, that would be hilarious! Thanks, Will!

Its a wonderful community, and I'm so happy to have found it and be part of it. :D

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site dude! You're a badass! Robots, chainmail and videogames are not at all easy to make lol.