Javier

Hola!

20 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody! I am from Spain and I'm so glad I've found this site! I´m 21 and proud to call myself a virgin. The hook-up culture in Spain is ruining our traditional values and the media is brainwashing the youth about it. 

Thank God , I was born in strong christian family and the example from my older brothers has made me who I am today. I value the importance of waiting for the right person and I am trying to convince my friends to follow this path too.

Looking foward to future conversations with y'all! 

Love & Have a Great week! :)

7 people like this

Welcome! Same kind of culture in England.

Sorry for sending you David Moyes! :P

(that could be a total waste of a joke if you're not a Real Sociedad fan or familiar with football!!)

I am a Real Sociedad fan!! And I must say, even though he is not a great coach :P  , he is quite the character and people in town seem to like him!! ^_^

He is a nice guy! But towards the end of last season every single time I saw him or heard him I was gripped with a nervous hysteria and would laugh uncontrollably!! I'm not even joking, just the thought of him is making me laugh :lol: I hope he does well though. Just not so well that Manchester United ever think of hiring him again!!

Apparently San Sebastian is supposed to be incredible for food? Is that true? So hopefully he's enjoying the superior weather and restaurants!

Your English is great by the way!

1 person likes this

Thanks! Yes , we are known for our cooking and there are some world famous restaurants here.... On the other hand, the weather up here is not nearly as good as in the south of Spain!

Hola, Javier! :) I'm glad you found us and joined our group. 

1 person likes this

Welcome Javier! It can be tough keeping your decision to be a waiter, especially when you feel like everyone around you isn't following it. But you are not alone and I'm glad that you've found a community of people who support your decision!

1 person likes this

Bienvenido Tío!

Tienes razón eso de los valores. Yo estuve en Madrid por 3 semanas hace varios años y mi hermana vivió ahí por 3 años y si, tristemente se han acabo los valores. Mi hermana dice que los domingos en misa solo un puñado de gente eran jóvenes, el resto, puro adulto de mas de 50 años de edad. Y hacer el sexo es como tomarse un vaso de agua. Nunca quise preguntar porqué pero la mayoría de los jóvenes le tiene tirria a la religión Católica. Lo triste es que en todos los países de habla hispana se han venido acabando los valores últimamente. Pero hay que seguir dando el ejemplo. Saludos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're are right regarding the values of people. I was in Madrid for 3 weeks years ago and my sister lived there for 3 years and sadly morals and values have been diminishing. My sister said that the attendance of mass on Sunday's only a handful of people were young, the rest were adults over 50 years old. Having for sex for them is like drinking a glass of water. I never wanted to ask, but for some reason, Spaniards have a lot of grudge towards the Catholic religion. Unfortunately, all Spanish speaking countries have witnessed their morals and values eroding lately. But we have to keep setting the example. Greetings

1 person likes this

Yes, you're totally on point. Since we've always been a catholic country, now the trend for the new generations is to rebel from the values that their grandparents had and as a result we are in a crisis of faith. What you said about mass is totally right, you see maybe one or two families and the rest are 60+ people. Plus the media doesn´t help; constantly dissing us and promoting the opposite values. But yes ,the only way to change this is by example.

Que bien ver otro hispano hablante por aquí ! Yo tengo mucha familia en California! Un abrazo!

Bienvenido Javier!

Como dijo Octavio. Tenemos qué seguir viviendo el ejemplo; pero claro, no es fácil porque también somos tentados aunque somos creyentes en Dios y nuestro Salvador Jesucristo.

Pero con ánimo hermanos, porque si existen chicas que están reservadas para ustedes. Javier, si me presentas una chica consagrada y guapísima de España, va hacer el galán de honor en la boda 😄 jaja

Bienvenido y saludos!

Chao

1 person likes this

Gracias Fernando! Si vienes a España te encuentro una chica seguro! que prefieres andaluzas o vascas.....jajajaj :P

Saludos!

hola chico! bienvevido! nosoy Espanola pera a mi me gusta este idioma .

Que Dios le bendigas!

1 person likes this

Hola, Javier!

Welcome to the site & we're glad to have you onboard!