Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest JDmantel

Male grooming

11 posts in this topic

I'm talking 'hair'. What hairstyles do you love/detest? Do you like facial hair only partly/or not at all? And then body hair, like it or hate it? I prefer facial hair in some form and I hate shaving. But then again I don't much like the idea of hairy legs on a girl!! So I guess if they were smooth i'd make my face smooth as well. (that's a good tip for girls, if you really hate his beard and he refuses to shave, just grow a jungle on your legs :lol:)

5 people like this

It really depends on the guy. Some guys look best with a beard or some stubble others look good with a clean shaven face. In general, I usually like the stubble the most. 

I do think guys should stay away from just a mustache or goatees :P just my opinion, though  

1 person likes this

As long as his hair isn't unruly and he tries to make it look kempt, I don't mind most hairstyles or facial hair. The only one I don't particularly like is the extra long goatee. I also don't like back hair, its just weird o.O

Yeah, no mustaches or goatees. But I really like a full beard, they're so manly! Short trimmed beard is even better

As for body hair, none of it bothers me. I mean, I guess if you have a serious unibrow, and a lot of hair on top of your nose, you should probably pull out the tweezers, but otherwise I wouldn't worry.

Bu the way, jungle on the legs (and in the armpits) turns out to not be a good deterrent for all men. Some of them find it a huge turn on, even if they didn't realize it earlier. True story.

2 people like this

@Bethreny  Yep forgot to factor In that fetish. Though i'm not one of them, if she used that as a tactic, i would certainly wax my entire body rather than have to deal with that!!

I like my beard. What else would I have to tug when I'm thinking?!

1 person likes this

Well, I do have certain looks that attract me the most. Darker (black is good) hair colors, cleancut if it's straight... or, slightly grown out hair if it's curly hair (like David Krumholtz from NUMB3RS). I don't care much for facial hair, but that really depends on the guy. It's not a deal-breaker. Some guys look really good with it, some don't. What I mean is, some guys can really pull off a beard (which I'm not really attracted to most of the time) and some can really pull of a goatee (which I could take or leave). Over all? I pretty much prefer a clean cut look. Color isn't a deal-breaker, but I do like the darker colors... or even red heads. Body hair? Eh, it's not something that I really LIKE, or find terribly attractive (like some women I've talked to or read about), but I'm not going to turn a guy down over it, or ask him to get rid of it... but, I suppose, I wouldn't argue if he wanted to try it for my sake. lol

I like short hair (on the head), I prefer facial hair and would ask my guy to grow a goatee/mustache (if his profession allows), I like the natural look.  Now for the... "personal" grooming: trimmed but not shaved.  I like the natural man. ;)

1 person likes this

I don't much like the idea of hairy legs on a girl!! So I guess if they were smooth i'd make my face smooth as well.

LOL JDmantel you are very comic!!!

As far as I am concerned, I have no special criteria concerning that, but I must still admit that I do not like to see a guy with hair on his chest or whereever close to this area.It's a place for me to rest my head, and not for his hair.

On the subject of male hairstyles...

V8L1YcjbU-.jpg

9 people like this